Chapter 2

{The Doctor's POV}

Oh my stars, I'm in a fantasy world. How is this even possible? Hogwarts can't be real. Yet I'm standing right in front of it.

I stare up at the big brown castle. I notice two things. For one, it's big and brown. For two, there seems to be these little floaty bugs up in the sky, surrounding the Ravenclaw tower. I wonder what they are, and I, being the Doctor, with my curious nature, I walk up to the door.

I'm greeted by a 9ft tall half-giant with a big scruffy beard. I recognize him from the books, although he looks slightly different than what I had in mind.

"Ah, Hagrid!" I say, and that great oaf looks confused.

"Who are you?" he says, suddenly looming about 3 inches taller than he was before.

"Ah, no need for that nonsense! I'm the Doctor."

"Wait, Doctor Who?" I never answered, and I sped past him. I had to find my way to Ravenclaw tower so I followed a Ravenclaw prefect.

I followed this skinny, black haired Ravenclaw girl down a short flight of stairs, then realized she was going to Potions class. I needed a way up to the tower, but how to do so?

A small bolt of light zoomed around me then landed on my nose. I shouted, then realized I shouldn't have, because Hagrid (the great tall oaf with the beard) turned around and saw me. He pointed at me with a small pink umbrella, and that's when I knew it was time to-

"I SAID, DOCTOR WHO?" Hagrid bellowed down the hall, as I followed the light bug up some twisting stairs. This must be the way to the Ravenclaw common room, although it is very tiring.

I get to the door and there is the eagle knocker, bright and brilliant invention.

"If all Goobs are Bloobs, and all Bloobs are Toogs, then only some Goobs are Toogs?"

"Incorrect!" I shouted "ALL Goobs are Toogs!"

And with that, I stormed into the Ravenclaw common room.