Necessary info about my OC Soreese Thunderman (Plz read)

Name: Soreese (pronounced Sore - eese) Thunderman.
Nickname(s): Sori (pronounced Sore-i), Reese, Little Reesy, Reese's Pieces.
Parents: Hank and Barb Thunderman (but she was raised by Donald Davenport)
(Regular) Superpowers: Telekinesis, ice breath, and fire breath like Max and Phoebe, plus Soreese can shapeshift into any object, creature, or person in the world.
(Bionic) Superpowers: Geoleaping, heat vision, shock wave ability, invisibility app, superspeed, bionic supersenses, bionic supersmarts, force field generation, laser bo, magnetism app, power replication, supersonic scream, mind control, camaflouge, and the ability to talk to any creature in the world (or at least in her database).

Background story: Soreese is Max and Phoebe's secret triplet. She was sent to live with Mr. Davenport because in superhero culture, if a female superhero has triplets but one child never shows up in the ultrasound, the child that never showed up in the ultrasound is perceived as a threat or danger, and it is recommended that the third child be killed. Hank and Barb didn't want to do this, so they sent Soreese to live with Mr. Davenport, and told the Hero League that she was dead.
Soreese grew up with the bionic teens and trained with them. One day, she was kidnapped by Douglas, who gave her a bionic chip (see the chapter "Soreese is what now?!" for the full story). Thankfully, her "siblings" saved her, but not before Douglas gave her the chip. She learned to live with her bionics and trained so that she could better control them (and her superpowers).

Physical appearance: Soreese is 17 when this story takes place. She is 5'7" in height. She mostly wears short sleeve graphic t-shirts with a flannel "jacket" over the shirt. She prefers to wear black pants, and she wears socks with colorful shoes that have a leopardy design. Her hair is dyed pastel pink and light blue, and it is long and pretty. Soreese has scars on her arms, neck, and back from where Douglas tortured her when he kidnapped her.