I want to see you before I go

"Jagiya." You heard with your eyes half-closed.

"Mmmmph."

"Y/n wake up." You rolled over and saw jimin, your boyfriend of 4 years laying next to you.

"Mmm what is it jiminah?" it was too early. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30. "Why did you wake me, I want to sleep!"

"Im sorry sweetie, you looked so peaceful." He leaned down to kiss your cheek. Your eyes fluttered close and you began to drift back to sleep.

Jimin's hand brushed your hair. "I wanted to see you before I go." He had early practice with the members today.

He hugged you, your warm sleepy bodies intertwined. "Thank you for last night. You're amazing."

Confused, you looked down and realized you were wearing just his shirt. Blushing as the memories of the night came back to you, you turned away from him.

"Hey." He rubbed your back slowly through the shirt.

You turned back around and faced him. He chuckled at your bright red face.

"We've been doing this for 4 years, how are you still embarrassed." Jimin's laughter wrapped around you like a hug. You will never get tired of his beautiful laughter.

"I don't know" you laughed along with him.

"I have to go now jagiya." He leaned in to kiss you. "Have a good day."

"You too." You kissed him back.

"I love you."

"I love you too Park Jimin."