Meeting

He has been through this day so many times did everything he wanted but every time came back to this day to this fucking moment.
He have told everyone he knew about it and no one wanted to believe him. Can he blame them? Not really he also wouldn't but maybe he doesn't know. He is right in this second this minute this hour again the same place why is this forest. Usually he walks away from here to do something else, anything he thought about before but what he is thinking now.

He doesn't know what to do.
Why was he in this place the first time?
What he didn't do?

He never looked or walked around. Seeing old people going to cementery reminds him of his grandma . Visibly drunk man in the morning with his friend helping him. Man walked and looked around for maybe an hour.

Until he saw a hooded person and beside them walks a big dog without a leash. He isn't really scared of dogs but the way that guy looks is making him be more aware of these two. He is going to only walk beside these two and nothing is going to happen.

Well his plan didn't work because the dog was too friendly. The dog looked like it was walking close to the owner but in the last second it did a turn to him.

"Fucking dog do you have to do this you stupid cute shit I hate you stop walking up to people I hate u not everyone wants to fucking pet you, you are a scary bitch".

Definitely was not expecting that sentence.

Now he wanted to pet the dog. "Can I pet this dog?"
"Sure she loves that, go Coco"
The dog didn't waste a second after getting permission from her owner and went to him slamming her but on his knees and jumping around him. The moment the dog jumped on him. The owner tried to intervene but he took dogs paws looked her in the eyes and just felt so happy.
"It's good that this day repeats so I can meet u again"
He was in disbelief like what the hell it's a random nice dog and before he could think more the girl took his attention
"Are you in a time loop?"

What?

And she left him with the dog and started to climb a tree
"What?"
"Are you in a time loop?"
The dog clearly didn't care what her owner was doing and still was jumping around him.
"Yes I am?"
She was on a tree
„That's nice I want to eat kebab, Coco we are going with..?"
„Arnold"
„Arnold for a kebab, food coco we are getting food"
Now Coco looked at her owner that was on the tree. Girl finally started getting down from a tree took out slice of cheese from her pocket and gave it to the dog

„So I like this kebab near market or you can choose any other except the green one I got food poisoning from it right coco?"
Arnold really was in disbelief but what he had to lose and decided to follow them.