My Tummy hurts

Dear diary. Mama says my first page of my diary should me introducing myself! Hi! m̶   My names Letha and I'm 8 years old! Mama bought me a new diary because someone at school threw my old one away. :(  The kids at school are really mean! But I have sissy so I'm ok. Sissy's really cool! I wanna be like her when I grow up! But anyways! Mama said writing in a dairy is reallyyy good for my m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ mental health. I don't know what that means but I want to write every day in my diary.

2/5/2000

Dear diary. I forgot to write every day. :( Mama r̶e̶m̶a̶n̶e̶d̶ reminded me though! Yesterday was v̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶s valentines day! I heard that you give someone you love something special on valentines day so I got sissy candy! She was really happy!

2/15/2000

Dear diary. I was really sad today because someone spilled water on me at school. They even got my favorite shirt wet! Everyone laughed at me. I want a friend. Sissy said that if I had one they would stand up for me. I don't like school anymore.

2/16/2000

Dear diary. I don't think I can write everyday. School is reallyy hard and I feel really sad. The kids at school say I'm weird. I'm not though! Their just meany's! Sissy got me candy though!

2/20/2000

Dear diary. I came home from school and sissy was hurt today! She was bleeding from the top her head! I asked mama what happened but she ignored me. Did I do something wrong?

2/25/2000

Dear diary. My teacher wasn't at school today! I didn't like the s̶u̶b̶s̶t̶a̶   s̶u̶b̶s̶t̶i̶  teacher we had today though. She was really mean called me d̶i̶s̶r̶a̶s̶p̶e̶c̶   mean things! All I did was ask to use the bathroom! But she did look really mad before so maybe I made her more mad? Did I do something wrong?

2/29/2000

Dear diary. I got a 100 on my test today! My mom was really happy and got me ice cream! Sissy also got me a new toy and said she was reallyyy proud of me. I like when sissies proud of me!

3/3/2000

Dear diary. Sissy went one of her friends house for a sleepover. I really miss her. I want her to come home now! I don't like when she's not home.

3/7/2000

Dear diary. Mom and sissy had a argument today. I don't like it when people argue it makes me really sad. People yelling are really scary. I wish that arguing would become i̶l̶l̶i̶g̶a̶l̶   banned so that mama and sissy wouldn't argue anymore.

3/13/2000

Dear diary. Sissy hasn't been talking to mama for 6 days now! I think she's really mad at mama. Did mama say something mean in their argument? Mama also seems really mad at sissy. What happened?

3/16/2000

Dear diary. I found sissy crying in her room today. She looked really hurt to! I don't like seeing sissy sad. I'm going to make her a drawing so she won't be sad anymore!

3/20/2000

Dear diary. Sissy and mama talked to each other today! Mama asked her if she wanted something to eat and sissy said yes! That counts as a c̶o̶n̶v̶a̶s̶a̶  conversation right?

3/25/2000

Dear diary. I made a new friend today. I forgot her name though. She liked my drawings! She said t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶   they're reallyy pretty. She seems really cool!

3/30/2000

Dear diary. Mama wasn't home today. Sissy said she had work but mama told me yesterday that she had a day off today! She promised she would spend time with me today! Why would she break a promise?