𝗍𝗐𝗈

☆☆☆
𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖠 𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖨 𝖱𝖠𝖨𝖤

☆☆☆𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖠 𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖨 𝖱𝖠𝖨𝖤

📍: 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖫𝖤𝖬

it was 6:00 and nova was getting ready for school. she walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth. afterwards she got in the shower. she grabbed her soap and rag and lathered and scrubbed her skin.

after she got out of the shower she grabbed a towel and dried her face off, then she went back into her room to grab some panties and a bra.

she looked in her closet and looked at what to wear. recently she went shopping for long sleeve clothes because in florida the lowest it got was like 58 degrees.

the temperature here is like 30 degrees right now. so she made sure she was covered head to toe.

she had her hair in some knotless braids so she put two buns up and the rest were down

she had her hair in some knotless braids so she put two buns up and the rest were down. she checked the time and it was around. 7:00. she quickly sprayed on perfume, grabbed her uggs and walked downstairs.

"good morning mami" she said to her mom "hey baby. nae finna come pick you up in like 15. so you can fix breakfast and wait. ima be at work" her mom said kissing her cheek.

"okay later ma" she said as her mom walked out the door. as nova went up to grab something she got a notification from a unknown number.

𝖬𝖠𝖸𝖡𝖤:𝖣𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖣 𝖱𝖤𝖸𝖤𝖲
𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺

𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖠 𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖨
𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎?

𝖬𝖠𝖸𝖡𝖤:𝖣𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖣 𝖱𝖤𝖸𝖤𝖲
𝗒𝖾𝖺𝖺𝖺 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖼𝖺 𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗍𝗉 𝗐 𝗒𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝖭𝖮𝖵𝖠 𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖨
𝗈𝗁𝗁, 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗀

𝖬𝖠𝖸𝖡𝖤:𝖣𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖣 𝖱𝖤𝖸𝖤𝖲
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽𝗎𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐,𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎