chapter one~

Alejandro narrates:

Today 2/22/2019 Lilith's birthday is years old, and I'm planning a surprise gift.

As some may know, Lilith and I are porn actors, in our main account we have more than 5 million followers who watch our videos.

So today Lilith's gift is a passionate night, even though Lilith and I had previously had sex, I want this time to not be like the others.

And well right now I'm switching to a store where they sell sex toys and I'm going to buy toys that Lilith has mentioned before, but hasn't bought yet.

Even though tonight I'm also going to record to upload the video to our porn channel,

Oh by the way, if you're wondering, Lilith and I are not a couple, we're just friends who are addicted to sex, but neither she nor I have a partner and even though if we had a partner we came to an agreement.

And the agreement was that if either of us has a partner, out of respect we would stop having sex or at least until we break up with that partner...

Time after

Right now I'm arriving at Lilith's house to prepare everything, and in case you're wondering, no, she's not at home,I told her to go somewhere except her house and she accepted.

More than an hour has passed and I'm done with the decoration, which actually looks great, now I just need to call Lilith to come and see this

What do you say? I remove the I love you, or I put it as "I love you friend" I don't think it's better that way, and by the way a while ago Lilith sent me a message that she will arrive in 5 minutes

And the gifts are already there, and in case you are wondering what to buy, what I bought was a school uniform but very exposed, I also bought a dildo and a 31 cm long penis

And well, to finish it off, I bought another cosplay, only this one is a secretary, and I will use it for possible future videos, since Lilith and I like to play role-playing games..

----+-----------------+------------------+--------------+------

Next chapter lemon🩸