you are in love - Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington x gn! reader

You two are dancing in a snow globe, 'round and 'round
And he keeps the picture of you in his office downtown
And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars
And why I've spent my whole life tryin' to put it into words

Steve was late again. You were home waiting for him, but after one hour and a half, you finally decided to listen to your heart and go check on him in his office. Putting your hair in a ponytail, you grab the first pair of shoes you see, the car keys, and leaves.
Steve nods as he hears a soft knock on the door, his face lighting up when he sees you there, but that quickly fades in, giving space to a guilty expression.
"I'm sorry"
"Is okay Stevie, I know you're busy lately"
He gets up turning the Vinyl player on,
"Will you dance with me?", Steve says offering his hand to you with a playful smile and that fake fancy accent.
You two are dancing in a snow globe, 'round and 'round.
"Can we stay here forever?" You ask.
"I would love to angel"
And he keeps a picture of you in his office downtown
"Is that a picture of me?" you point to a frame on his desk.
"Is it going to be embarrassing if I say it is?"
You giggle. Harrington is sure that your laugh is the best sound he has ever heard and that your smile is the prettiest thing in the whole universe.
"Sometimes I wonder if you're an angel because it looks like you are love"
And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars
And when his deep ocean eyes meet yours he's sure that he knows why they lost their minds and fought the wars, and for him, this is the closest thing to love and no one can explain.
And why I've spent my whole life tryin' to put it into words.

𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hi everyone, this is my first imagine in this book and I didn't really had an idea about what to write but I hope you'll like it! Please like, comment and follow, it would mean the world! Requests are opened and very welcomed! This imagine is inspired by the song You Are In Love (taylor's version)! Please consider go visiting my other imagine books, they're all in my account!

With love,
B