Earrings

Nigahon mein dekho meri jo hain bas gya

woh hai milta tumse hu bahu

Oo.. jane teri aakhein thi ya baatein thi vajah 

hue tum jo dil ki aarzoo

.

.

"I think I am stuck between who I am and who I want to be."

╰┈➤Nitya ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I stand at the entrance of college after all the classes finished. What do I do? I wanted to take Khushi with me for shopping. But she apparently has some work to do today. She said if I had told her yesterday she wouldn't have made promise. 

I am doomed. 

As I was thinking this, Rivan slaps on my back asking "What are you doing here? You were standing like you have become a statue." 

"None of your business." I scoffed him. Wait can I ask him to go with me? No Nitya. This would be agreeing that you always need help from him. But He is not busy anyway. And knows the way around. Knowing him, he probably knows every shopkeeper. Apparently his mother is a keen of shopping and takes him with her. 

He was about to walk away but I stop him but holding his shirt. I should just ask him for help. "What?" He asked looking at my hand holding his shirt. "Do you have anything important to do, right now?" I ask him looking away. "What do you want?" I brought my hand to myself when He slapped on my hand. It didn't hurt too much. 

Rude brat.

"I-" I pause. ASK NITYA, ASK OR YOU LOSE THE CHANCE. My inner voice shouted at me. I stare at him. What if he said no? "Never mind." I start to leave. I shouldn't. HE would pester me later. He holds the back of my neck "Finish the sentence, would you?" He commanded, and then turned it into a requested.

"It's nothing." I look him in the eye as I say this. I sighed. "I just wanted to ask if you could go to shopping with me." I said. I look away thinking he would say no. "I will." He said. "I knew would say n-" The realisation hit me and  "What?" I say as my eyes widen. Did he just agree?

"Yeah." He say. "Let's go. I will take you to good shops. Just tell me what do you want to buy." He asked. "I just need to buy a pair of heels to match with my lavender saree." I tell him. 

"Okay then let's go. But-" He takes my notebook from me and walks towards his bike. "You'd have to do something for me too. He sits first and then starts his bike. He hands me helmet. He puts one on too. "What is it?" I sit with both my legs on left side, feeling uncomfortable. It was my  first time sitting this close with him. "I will tell you later."

(A- What do you mean? I made you sit in the same class room on same bench; N- I still had my bag in between. A- Even during exams you used to sit together. *Ignored* )

 He notices that I wasn't holding onto anything so he says "Do you want to fall on road?" 

"No?" 

"Then, disrespectfully ma'am, put your hand on my shoulder. Hold onto me." He say mocking me. His shirt? I would rather hold this handle. I reach my hand to hold the handle but- Oh. I realise that I broke that handle when I was mad at him 3 years ago. ise kehte hai apne pair par apne aap hi kulhadi marna.