Certainty

Mr. Addams sat there with a shock in his eyes. He had not expected what I had to say.

"Excuse me." Caracas whispered into the air and pushed her chair in. She rushed out to the car, tears already trickling down her cheeks.

"If this is because of her impatience, I swear she is nothing but kind." Mr. Addams said after she had taken her leave.

"This case is nothing of the sorts," I replied. "Just mere displacement, you too do not belong, the spirits told me."

Mr. Addams smiled a cheeky smile. "The ancestors talk to you too, huh?" He asked, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Something of that matter." I replied, standing up and pushing in the tall chair. Heading for the door, I reached out to touch Mr. Addams shoulder "The woman will get over the pain." I whispered and walked toward the door.

___Gomez___

Chills from where her hand met my shoulder. "Dutchess Mortica?" I turned around in my expensive chair to see her face. Her eyes sparkled from the moonlight coming through the already open door.

"Please, call me Morticia." She responded and smiled.

"Okay. Tish, are you -"

"Tish? An oddly seductive name for a man who just had his whole marriage fall apart in a minute." She stated with a change in her voice. Was she... flirting? God, no, Gomez, get your head in the game! Morticia can't marry you!

"Sorry. Um- Morticia. Are you going to the ball tomorrow night?" I hastily asked, hurrying to get my point across.

"If all goes to plan, I should be there at 7 o'clock, I assume you will be attending the ball?" I nodded my head. "Then I may have to ask for a dance. Goodnight, Mr. Addams." She said and walked out.

Oh my God. Morticia, the dutchess Morticia wants to dance with me! Oh lord! I forgot about Caracas!

___time skip (Morticia)___

I'm planning for the ball, a wonderful place with shining lights, decorative tiles, and plenty of nights to dance. My one concern is that my family sworn enemy, FrAnklin will show up. FrAnklin, a self-proclaimed family man, has tried to murder my entire bloodline numerous times. I can't even fathom why he might want to kill us. We've been nothing but respective to his friends and family. But, some people think that they are the kings of kings and killing us results in being the king. And earning our jewels and money. FrAnklin shall not disturb us, especially since I have essentially asked Mr. Addams to attend the ball with me. I will hold off from any suitors until Mr. Addams is long, long gone. And I doubt he will be, I quite like him. I do hope I saved him from that evil Witch Caracas. I am all down for evil, witches, and carcasses but not for an evil Witch named Caracas, not to mention she wanted to marry (and hurt) Mr. Addams. Well, alls well and done now. Hopefully, she leaves him be.

___Gomez with Caracas___

"CARA!" I yell to the woman as she drove off. "No..!" I said, running after the car and running out of breath. Cara Mia has decided that we can not be together if we can not marry. Mother thinks it's for the best, but I'm usually against her ideas, nothing new. Normally, I'd be freaking out right now, specifically over Caracas leaving me, but I'm freaking out for another reason, the Dutch- Morticia has asked me to dance. I feel like a school girl waiting for her crush to look at her, and suddenly...he does! Joy! Amusement! Wedding plans! Well... non-requited wedding plans... nonetheless, I'm thrilled! Morticia is a wonderful woman, and all men would be lying if they said her beauty wasn't overwhelming. Now, standing in the middle of the street, I yell out. I'm just screaming, but I feel like it shows just what I'm feeling.

"Quiet down, Addams!" My neighbor, a stubborn lady in red, yells.

"Goodnight Agatha!" I yell in response. Tomorrow was going to be a dreadful day, just how I like it!

Hello! Hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Words: 700