000. twas the night before hell

❝ and leave this fucked up place behindbut i'll know, i'll know, i'll know, i'll know ❞

and leave this fucked up place behind
but i'll know, i'll know, i'll know, i'll know

prologue ━━ twas the night before hell

═════════════════════════════════════

FREYA WOOD HAS DEALT WITH EVIL BEFORE

in the year of 1981, freya and her friends, nancy thompson, glen lantz, tina gray, and rod lane was targeted by a guy with a burnt face, a brown hat, and wears a glove with razor-sharp blades on the fingers,

freddy krueger.

the first person who died out of the five teens was tina. she died by freddy who slashed her with his razor-sharp blades, killing her in her dream and the real world. rod got blamed for it since he was the only one in the room with her, so he went to hiding from the cops. then out of karma, he got caught by the cops, including nancy's father.

nancy, her boyfriend glen, and freya went to the police station one night to warn him to not sleep or he will die. one of the workers couldn't find the keys for rod's cell and after a while, they heard screaming only to realize it was rod, so they ran to the cell, only to see him hung with the blanket of his bed in his prison cell. he was asleep, thus Freddy killed him in the dream world, making the blanket move in the real world and making it appear as a suicide.

the next victim of freddy was glen. at the thompson's, nancy's mother locked the full house up. nancy's mother was attempting to create a safe and secure environment for her daughter. glen always snuck up to nancy's room. he lived across from her. that was obviously before nancy's mother locked up their house.

when it was nighttime nancy knew freddy was going to kill another one of them if they were asleep, so she warns glen. she calls him and tells him to not fall asleep. she tried calling him again, but his father was an ass, so they said glen was asleep and hung up. then nancy heard the phone ring again, so she answered thinking it was glen or one of his parents, but it was a weird noise, her recognizing it was freddy's razor-blade nails running against metal. she screamed and panicked, accidentally unplugging her phone. she places it on her bed, sneaking out of her room to see if her mother was still in the hallway, but she wasn't. she hears her unplugged phone ringing. she answers it warily before hearing a nasty voice. it was freddy krueger he said, and i quote, "i'm your boyfriend now, nancy!" then she feels something wet against her chin. she looked down, seeing a tongue 'attached' (?) to her phone. she screams and throws down her phone, stepping on it and breaking it.

she ran downstairs, realizing her boyfriend was probably asleep so she tried to open the front door of the house, but it was locked. she tries getting the key from her mother, but she didn't have it making nancy scream out in anger. at the lantz house, in glen's room, he was asleep as freddy's hand appeared from glen's bed before pulling him into his bed, along with the tv that he was watching. a hole was there in his bed as gallons of blood exploded from glen's bed. glen's mother probably heard the screaming of glen, so she rushed into his room seeing loads of blood covering the room.

after the death of glen, nancy definitely wanted to avenge her friends' deaths so she set a trap for freddy krueger. after hearing about glen's death, freya hurriedly rushed to the thompson's home. she knew that nancy's mother locked the whole house up, so she grabbed the spare key nancy gave her a long time ago. freya sneakily unlocked the thompson's door and walked in. she immediately noticed nancy in the living room. nancy looked over at the front door in panic thinking it was someone else, but only realizing it was freya. freya walked over to nancy before she got pulled in a hug by the brunette girl with a streak of gray hair. nancy tells freya her plan making the girl go along with it.

nancy tells freya she's going to talk to her mother, so the raven-haired girl waited. nancy came back, her telling freya the rest of the plan which included nancy to go to sleep. freya made the decision to go to sleep with her which nancy argued to but let her anyways. they both set their watches on a ten-minute countdown making it match up with nancy's alarm clock. then nancy prays for both her and freya. the girls both lay down in nancy's bed before falling asleep.

i'm just gonna save you the explanation and say they thought they have seen the last of freddy krueger...

author's note,

author's note,

thanks for choosing
this book to read.
it means a lot <3