Chapter 1- Do I take the chance of risk?

The chance of risking my heart to another girl makes me unwind.

Even if I want to look at some other girls, it doesn't testify to me. Let's just say I'm a picky person, does it matter to me? Well, my answer is yes, it is a matter of me.

They are the ones who approach voluntarily, sometimes they are only after money, who am I to assume?

I want a girl who will make my life simple, I don't care if she's rich or poor as long as I'm the one who approaches me. What should I do with the women who approach me because none of them are what I'm looking for?

Sometimes I'll just avoid the people who will notice, especially now the target is different, sometimes I don't know if women are always like that now.

My name is Ryan Jairus Quintel, I work for Leen Steel Company. The owner of that company is my co-alliance. Working hard not just for the future but having a lot of investments like having a lot of businesses in the industry.

Most of my money goes to investments, but sometimes I need a vacation to unwind. I don't know if it's still tiring to work, because it's different when it's about work, you're really tired and at the same time you don't have time for yourself. I would rather find one that is different.

Being independent made me realize that I am a man and I need to work hard not only for the family but also for the future, I can't say anything that isn't good because the things I've built are already big and it's all worth it.

Before it's too late, this time I want a reward for myself. To go on vacation far away. It's different when you get older, but obviously, it's still far from the 30's.

As a matter of being independent, one of my ambitions is to travel the world. I can't even do anything because of work, now that I have a long break from work there is no obstacle for me.

My boss is not very strict so there is no doubt I leave without a day.

It makes me think of going to a private resort at least, just to refresh myself, it's been a while since I went to resorts.

I have everything ready to go if I ever need to go.

I called my secretary Louie to check what he suggested I go to.

I heard some knock and suddenly the door opened

"Sir, through your schedule, you don't have a schedule by next week as you requested, and for the meeting tonight at 3:30 pm that will go on," said Louie

"So, when do I start my day off?" I asked

"This following week sir," Louie said

"Okay sure, just remind me, thank you," I said

"You're welcome, sir"

I get to proceed to an island that will bring me relaxation and everything. The right choice is ahead of me, considering everything makes perfect.

When 3:30 pm came, I went straight to the meeting room, it was said to be for the improvement of the company I am a co-alliance so for sure a lot will be expected of me, however, it is easy, only a few adjustments are needed.

"For the production taken with the industry, our inflation was higher than expected, as we held most of the suppliers, most of them take the risk to set higher prices than we expected, within 5% it was already added from the previous worth of tools and products given to us. As we proceed, do you guys agree that we will increase our prices?"

"Maybe we need to settle to discuss first to our distributors for sure of enactment of increasing prices, however, it will maintain the camaraderie of each group" I suggest

"That would be the exact point, I don't see any I don't see any issue."

"Okay, the meeting adjourned"

"Wisely"

I stood up and was fixing my papers when my boss spoke to me

"I heard you'll have your vacation, is that right?"

"Yes, planning through"

"Okay, so your leave of yours was already approved. Enjoy your vacation."

"Thank you, sir,"

"I have to go" my boss letting me know

I wonder if I went to a coffee shop this time, but my secretary stopped me

"Sir, wait for a second, Mrs. When Quinn was handed the portfolio for the average budget for the upcoming month, he said it was not a rush"

"Hmmm, can you rather do that? I'll just check it once I get home right from vacation, is that okay with you?"

"Sure, sir, as long as there is a bonus"

"Fine. Alright, thank you!"

Right after my secretary talked to me, I went to Starbucks, as well known I prefer their coffee there, I rather get some souvenirs at the store so I can use something through working in the office like their mugs after I have already chosen drinks which is the Java Chip Frappuccino Blended Beverage that is venti and also a dessert that is Blueberry Muffin. After I ordered, my order arrived.

I'm always a customer here and that's like a discount I want but it's not applicable, I only update my life on social media once in a while, how can my posts be confused, they say aesthetic, it's different when you're handsome.

After I posted my picture, there it was again, the comments and likes flooded again, it seems to be popular when it comes to what is seen on television.

Louie Calling...

"Sir, the daily news wants to contact you, what day are you available?"

"When was that and what interview was that?"

"It's about your perspective on life"

"As of now, I don't have time for that, just tell me I'm busy and I can't take care of it"

"Copy Sir"

"You're not going to say anything?"

"No more sir, thank you"

I cut the call. I came out of Starbucks and there was my Porsche waiting, well driving back to my mansion, I also wanted to rest now that I was tired from the day. I don't have a girlfriend, no one to take care of, when will I have a girlfriend?