Undertale HEADCANONS (1)

'Sans'
-He was outside of the underground, it was when he was a kid. Sadly, he doesn't remember much, since in that time it was when humans trapped them. And because he is a monster, he was ageing differently.

-Sans used to have performances in Grillby's. It was a comedy performance.

-Sans jokes around and looks carefree, but he is actually serious.
-He REALLY cares about Papyrus, if something happens to him, he would never forgive himself.

-Sans don't like Spaghetti, but Papyrus loves it so he only eats it to make him happy.

-Hates being alone (it reminds him of genocide run)

-know how to play the guitar, trombone and drums

-he used to work as a scientist, but he quit to take care of Papyrus

'Toriel'
-Loves books that much, that she wrote one. But she kept it as a secret.

-Took care of fallen humans, but she also saw them die. (Cameras, and sometimes in front of her eyes)

-Miss Asgore, she will just not accept it.

-Toriel used to sing an lullaby to Asriel and Chara. When they died, she was singing an lullaby to fallen humans, including Frisk.

-Still loves Asgore, but again she will not admit it. But she is still gardening golden flowers. ( Cuz they were Asgore's favorite flowers)

-After Pacifist run (when they were free) she opened her own bakery.

-Toriel was blaming herself when other children died.

'Papyrus'
-naive little goofball, but can also be a killing machine when you piss him off.

-Loves cooking, but he isn't that good. BUT when he tries, it's a masterpiece.

-Drinks, but not much as Sans.

-Know how to play the violin, but he stopped because he didn't have much time (trainings with Undyne)

-Used to have nightmares, about genocide run but they stopped eventually.

-His scarf was a present from Undyne and Sans.
He loves it.

-hates pineapple on pizza.

'Fallen children'
Kindness: killed by Royal Guards in Hotlands
Justice: killed by Metatton
Patience: killed by Froggit
Bravery: killed by Dogami and Dogaressa
Integrity: killed by Undyne
Perseverance: killed by Muffet

Kindness: Connor
Justice: Clover ( by Undertale Yellow)
Patience: Emma
Bravery: Elijah
Integrity: Mei
Perseverance: Maria

Kindness:-Toriel taught him how to cook and bake some meals. She also gave him a new apron, since his old one was torn.

-He was from bad family, that's why he climbed Mt. Ebbot.

-was the third one who felt down.

-Undyne helped him. She was also feeling guilt that she killed Mei (Integrity).

Justice: -Toriel and him were used to gardening together. Clover would also help her with chores.

-In his town, was wild shooting. So he wanted to hide. Which ended up falling down.

-was first one who felt down.

-liked Metatton at first, but when he killed him. He started to have trust issues with robots and technology.

Patience:-Toriel was doing her hair often.

-She got lost during camping with her family.

-was the fourth one who felt down.

-Emma liked playing hide and seek, once Froggits were playing with her (they were more friendly than others) she hid and forgot about her. Then Froggit (aggressive one) killed her.

Bravery: -Toriel was giving him a lot of talking to Dummy classes, because he always wanted to fight and protect the others.

-he saw someone running at mount Ebbot, so he went after them. (He through it was an criminal)

-was the sixth one who felt down.

-Elihah was fighting but not to hurt them. He just wanted to leave. But, he also hit Dogaressa a little bit too though, and Dogami was pissed. So he killed him.

T.B.C