-Authors note-

Dear readers, I sincerely appreciate your choice in selecting this book. It is my hope that you find as much joy in reading it as I do in writing it.

I'd like to mention that this book may cater more to readers who enjoy depth, yet it does feature sweet scenes.

Be aware that the love interest is shitty at first. But he will make an improvement.
A big one.

Before delving into the content warnings, I'd like to mention that this marks my first attempt at publishing on Wattpad, and English is not my native language. Your kind feedback on any grammar mistakes you come across would be greatly appreciated.

⚠️T/W⚠️

Mention- of drugs

Child abuse/Abuse

Killing at a young age

Violence

Crude language

Killing/death

Kidnapping

Torturing

Smut (Forgive me father

Knife play...

Trauma/PTSD

S/A

Psychopaths/Sociopaths

<3

_______

CONTAINS

Arranged marriage

Slowburn

Found family

Dual POV

Touch her and you die

Touch him and you die

opposite attract

. . .

This is usually said in real books, but seriously, your mental health matters.

If you have beef with any of these aspects, you're very welcome to leave.

I kindly request a positive and inclusive environment for all readers; any form of negativity may lead to consequences.

I would greatly appreciate your comments; they bring a smile to my face and contribute to my enjoyment of this writing process. Thank you!

And remember, have a beautiful day, do not let any fucker(s) remove that beautiful smile off your face. ❤