Dreams

"The betrayal!! What have we done to deserve this, Nova?!" Zysmae yelled, spitting blood from her mouth. Yarian looked around, seeing dead W1SPS all around the metallic field.

"What have we gotten ourselves into... this is a disaster!" A Keholian gasped, fainting from blood loss. Yarian went over to the Keholian, trying to heal him while Frenzies lunged at them, their bloodied maws glistening in the red lighting.

"Yarian... Yarian!" A voice echoed, Yarian’s world around her began to quiver then swirl. Yarian’s vision blurred as her name was repeated a couple of times before...

"Yarian, do you read me?" The voice was then louder, waking her up. Yarian opened her eyes and checked her phone. She saw Zysmae trying to contact her, and she answered.

"Hey, Zysmae, sorry about that. I was asleep." Yarian yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Have you landed on Kurieiay yet?" Zysmae asked.

"Yes, I have. My apologies, I fell asleep after I came inside Cyber's house. Her bed is really comfy." Yarian chuckled.

"Thank God you're safe. Please let me know that you've landed next time— I don't want to keep freaking out thinking something happened to you." Zysmae said, her voice sounding less worried.

"Heh, sorry again... I promise I'll keep you updated on what happens." Yarian said. The two hung up the line as Yarian and Cyber got up and spent some time with each other.