Friends ゚.Jay

Hii,how are You? I Hope that You are Great :)

This Chapter was requested,so Thank You to who requested it.

Also,I don't think that Jay would do what his Character does,its Just Fiction.

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy (^_^)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendship.
A incredible and beautiful concept.
When People,so different or so similar,become someone that can trust each other,have fun,care for and be kind towards.
Y/n always thought that the concept of Friendship was incredibly beautiful.
They cherished the concept and the People that they were Friends with,even though they themselve werent exactly social.

They were shy,and easily nervous.
But,as they sat by themselve on a Bench,at School,worried as everyone seemed to have found their Friends but them,and a Boy from their Class,Jay,walked up to them so Gracefully yet also Playfully,they were nervous.
The Boy could be rude,they thought,but actually,he was nice.

A Smile of Kindness decorated the Boy's Face as he sat down next to them,and Gently bumped his Arms into their Shoulder,to Get their Attention.
And,as they gathered the courage to Glance at the Boy,he asked if they wanted to Play something with him,as the other Students did aswell.
A Smile appeared on Y/n's Face as they excitedly accepted and stood up from the Bench with Jay.

~

Gently,and with a tint of calmness,Y/n smiled as they sat on the Couch in their Apartment,and stared at the Wall that was across from the Piece of Furniture.
They cherished the Friendship with Jay,who they've met when they were still in School,and found him to be someone incredibly Precious.

~

Most Students would almost admire their Friendship.
They never argued,always cared for each other,were Fun and Generally so relaxed with each other.
Y/n thought that the Friendship was about Perfect,and that nothing or no one could complicate the Friendship.
But,as Jay's attention was caught by a Girl from a different Class,and the otherwise Cool Boy became such a adorable Fool,the Friendship wasnt as easy anymore.
Jay was fixated on his crush,wanting to impress her,and eventually began ignoring Y/n,which concerned them.

As they would try and keep the Friendship,Jay seemed almost unbothered by it and only thought about his crush instead.

~

The expression on Y/n's Face changed as they remembered Just how nervous and concerned they felt when their Friend,who they considered so Precious,acted so coldly towards them.
When their Phone made a Gentle Noise,and their Attention was Pulled towards it.
They quickly Grabbed the Phone and spotted the Message that they were sent,by Jay.

Jay: Want to Come over? My Girlfriend is Going somewhere with her Friends.

With an expression of confusion,they simply looked at the Message and unsurely analyzed the Chat with Jay.
His Girlfriend,a Beautiful Girl,but they argued,and when they argued Jay would Text Y/n,usually asking them to come over so that he could talk to them about the arguement and let out his Frustrations.
And,Y/n was torn,Jay barely even texted or interacted with them since he and his crush became a Couple,but when he texted,it was usually to talk about his Girlfriend and let out his Frustrations.
It wasnt the Friendship that Y/n used to cherish so much,but they considered Jay and their Friendship so Precious,they couldnt Just Ignore him.

Y/n: Yea,I can come over.

They texted,simply,as they got up from the Couch and wandered into their Room to change into some Clothes that looked Good to Go Outside in.
Subtly,they fixed some Parts of the Clothing that didnt sit right,before they Grabbed the Keys of their Apartment and walked outside.