[零]- Prologue

Hello! I've recently gotten back into the game and read a couple of fics, so I thought I'd make my own because the ones I read for THH were terrible!A couple of things before we start, it is sort of OC because the character has an appearance, but ...

A couple of things before we start, it is sort of OC because the character has an appearance, but only because it's a crossover fic
If you want more frequent updates then follow me on my Quotev
ChanyeolKangjeon
Enjoy!!
✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

Y/n sighed as she stared at the screen.

School had been let out for the day, but she wasn't as excited as she was when she was stuck in the classroom. She had been fantasizing all day about coming home and playing all sorts of fun games, but now that she was here, the only thing she was doing was playing chess against what she assumed to be a robot, but she could never really tell. It was times like this when Y/n wished she wasn't so introverted. She wished that she could find those nerds that people in series or video games would talk about, so she would have someone to geek over...well, stories and video games with. She was currently home alone because her mother was on a business trip and her father was forever travelling to different parts of the world for his job as a Formula One photographer.

"I might as well get up and go grocery shopping before the typhoon hits," Y/n mumbled as she stood up and dusted the crumbs off of her lap, where they landed on the floor. Her cat, Jamil, named after the popular Twisted Wonderland version of Jafar, usually would've been there to lick up the crumbs, but Y/n's mother had taken him with her on the business trip. "Dammit. Now I have to vacuum up the floor," Y/n cursed, looking down at the crumbs that now littered her once-clean floor

Y/n turned on her heel swiftly, choosing to ignore the mess she had made in the little time she'd been home in favour of stocking up on food and snacks. She was going to gather all of the old games she had and play them all until her eyes felt like they were going to pop any minute like she always did when she was supposed to do her homework.

With a very reluctant sigh and one more sweep around her room to make sure she had everything she needed for her trip to the store, Y/n grabbed her coat and left. She opened the screen door and sat down, grabbing the shoes that were the most comfortable and the easiest to slip on before finally leaving the house. Y/n's mom and dad both made sure that her bank account had enough money to splurge on whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Truth be told, her parents sent the money in hopes that when she went out with friends, she could get whatever she wanted and use the money on her friends as well, but that just wasn't the girl she was.

Y/n would instead walk to the corner store and buy cheap, already-made meals so that she wouldn't have to leave her room to cook a thing. She wasn't lazy, per se, but when she was reading, watching her favourite shows, or gaming, she didn't want to have to get up to feed herself.