[What if Izuku Midoriya has wings?]

Story Title: The Protector Hero: Sora. Alt. Title: Soar High!

Summary: In the nearby church within Kanagawa Prefecture, a mop of green hair can be seen looking down from the top of the bell room of said church. The owner of this mop of green hair is Izuku Midoriya, a boy with a dark past that wants a brighter future.

Hidden within his green orbs are pain from a past unforgettable. Born into what once a loving family and dreamed of becoming a hero that saves others with a smile. But that was before he suddenly gained a hunchback at the age of 5 which caused his world to turn upside down.

Constant bullying from his peers, beatings from his 'best friend', and negligence from his parents. Those were what Izuku experienced for 3 years. But the worst part about his childhood? At the age of 8, his parents abandoned him near the border of Shizuka and Kanagawa Prefecture.

It wasn't until a pastor found him in the streets, took him in the church, gave him food and shelter, taught him everything he needed to know about life and healed his wounded body and heart. The man took care and loved him as if Izuku was his own son. He was forever grateful to the stranger now turned father figure, that he would jump in when the man was in the middle of a villain attack and in doing so, he awakened a quirk that literally burst out of his back.

Watch as Izuku trained his body, mind, and soul to become the hero that he had originally wished to become.

=====

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Hardened Feathers

Type: Mutation

Description: Grants the user, who was once a hunchback, a pair of large, dark-green wings awakened when the user reached adolescence. These wings grant them the ability to generate the strong gust of winds with just a flap of their wings and allow them to manipulate the feathers to make them as sharp as carbon iron and as hard as tungsten, activation appears with wings glowing a bright silver hue. These wings also allow for flight capabilities, reaching speeds rivaling those of the peregrine falcon.

Drawback: Prolonged use of quirk, especially in intense flight or combat situations, will lead to fatigue due to the strain in the user's muscles. Weather conditions may also be a factor in the limitations of quirk effectiveness.

Ships: Izuku x Harem, Main: Ibara Shiozaki