Aiko Kanroji

Name : Aiko Kanroji

Age : 18

Gender : Female

Personalities : Aiko is a very emotional, passionate, and jovial individual who constantly compliments people in her head. Although she can be shy and is easily flustered, Aiko is always kind to others, most notably towards her love ones.
Besides her rather emotional personality, Aiko can also come off as somewhat childlike at times.

Abilities : Love breathing.

Weapon : Whip-like Katana (Aiko wields an extremely thin, flexible, and long sword, that is more akin to a whip. only Aiko can use it without cutting herself in the process, which can be attributed to her superhuman flexibility and fighting style. Using her whip-katana, not only is her attack range longer, but she can also perform attacks that bend and weave through her targets, slashing different areas or the same area multiple times.

Clothing : Aiko wears a heavily modified magenta tinted version along with a plain white haori. Because of its tight fit, the chest area of her jacket and her undershirt is left unbuttoned, and she wears a short pleated mini skirt. Additionally, she wears a pair of navy blue thigh-high socks layered with the vertically striped lime-green socks the Serpent Hashira gave to her in the past life and a pair of white zōri with pink straps tied and fastened with a bow on the front.

Apperance :