Autobots

"so what is Megatron or any of these have to do with us?" he asked as Optimus look at him.

" Megatron has not been seen or heard in sometime. But if his return is imminent as I fear, it could be catastrophic." Optimus answered as Aiko felt a little nervous and curious as she looks around her.

"And since you know of our existence. I fear that last night, the decepticons know of yours." Optimus said to them as Jack nodded before holding out his phone and said

"got it! If we spot any strange vehicles, call 911, can we go now?." Which made Aiko sweat drop his suggestion.

"Ahno.. I don't think that the '911' emergency will not take liking about you telling a strange vehicle that transformed into a giant robots will be a good idea... Don't you think?" Aiko said to while with a soft smile on her face.

"And are you insane?! I'm living a dream her in botswana." Miko hissed at Aiko before glaring at Jack.

"and I will not allow you or anyone else to shatter it." She said making Aiko softly laugh because of embarrassed due to her friend's words.

"Ara Ara.. it's not nice to talk to someone like that Miko!." Aiko gently pulled Miko back up before she could do anything.

"It is best that you four remain under our watch." Optimus said as the four humans look up to him.

"at least, until we can determine our enemy's intentions." He said before Ratchet spoke up.

"Optimus, with all due respect, the human children are in as much danger here as anywhere." He said as Jack and Miko look offended at his words.

"Children?!" Both Jack and Miko yelled making Aiko laugh nervously at them.

"They have no protective shell! If they get underfoot they will go squish!" Ratchet said as he did the demonstration making the three kids back while Aiko just stand there, nervous and shock.

"Then for the time being, Ratchet

"Then for the time being, Ratchet. We must watch where we step." Optimus said as Ratchet sigh before looking at Aiko, who was still looking at him shock at what he just said, making him feel bad about it a little but he scoff as he turn his attention back to his work.

Then loud alarm on the base, startling the four a bit.

" What's that?" asked Jack as Bumblebee let out a whirl and beep as he was telling them something making Jack and Miko look at each other in confusion.

"::it's just proximity sensor, someone is on the top::" Bumblebee said as the two other humans couldn't understand what he said while Aiko and Raf can.

" Proximity sensor." Aiko explain to the two confuse humans.

"Some one's up top." Raf added while pushing his glasses up while pointing his finger up .

"It's agent Fowler." Ratchet said as the console shows a camera security, showing a military helicopter landed on top of the base, as a human was now walking.