Hello, Rosie!

The episode begins with Vaggie, Y/n, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Y/n: Lay off, Niff.

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Vaggie sighs and Y/n holds Niffty like a toddler so she doesn't cause Vaggie to lose her mind.

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Vaggie: ...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in her room. Alone.

Y/n: I'll go check on her. (Hands Niffty to Angel) Keep an eye on her for me.

Y/n morphs into the shadows and heads upstairs.

Alastor: Hmm.

Alastor vanishes into black smoke.

The scene changes showing Charlie in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with tissues. Y/n was outside and knocks on the door.

Charlie: (sobbing) Go away...

Y/n (muffled): It's me, Princess. Is it okay if I come in?

Charlie: (sobbing) I guess...

Y/n walks in and sits next to her and pets Razzle.

Y/n: You doing okay, Princess? Aside from what happened in Heaven, I mean.

Charlie tries to regain composure so Y/n doesn't have to worry but fails.

Charlie: Not really... I basically just doomed all of you and probably the rest of Hell...

Y/n: (He puts his hand on her shoulder) Don't be so hard on yourself. You did what you could. That's a lot for most people. Remember what I told you when we first met?

Charlie: You loved killing people for money?

Y/n: Well, yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. I said "I will stick with you till the very end." No matter what happens.

Charlie smiles a little before Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess.

Charlie begins to appear annoyed.

Charlie: Ugh, go away, Alastor.

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers.

Alastor: Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?

Y/n: (annoyed with Alastor) Knock it off, Al.