Helluva Boss Rewrite Episode 3: Spring Broken

At the beginning of the episode, Blitzo, Moxxie, Loona, Verosika, Striker and some townspeople in the City Center are watching a news report from Katie Killjoy on "Popstar Skylark Mayday", causing some of the everyone who is gaining popularity to him. Except Verosika who is not impress to see his Older Brother getting all Popularity.

Verosika: Just what this Worlds needs, While My Brother is Enjoying his life time being Famous while I'm here being mocked by him.

Striker: Probably because he has huge Top of the Best Music, Plus his Album are like right up the charts.

Blitzo: Yeah but that Skylar is clearing just a Marketing ploy of Substander music to gullible Teenage girls, Who could possibly fall for it?

Millie then shows up and says that she listened to one of Skylark's songs and it felt like he was talking to her.

Millie: Is it Skylark great? When I first listen to his song Girl I Like you, I wasn't sure if Skylark was actually talking about me. but then the next song was title yes I'm actually talking about you and I-I Totally Freaked out.

Loona: How can you allow yourself to be so Gaga over a Celebrity Popstar?

Moxxie: Most Importantly why did not tell your a Fan of Skylark?

Millie: Before you judge, Just listen to one Track. I don't wanna over hype it.. BUT HE'S THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVE!!!!

She plays that song to the rest of I.M.P., but everyone except for Loona does not like it.

Blitzo: Uhh.. That was Terrible!

Verosika: No Shit! I mean why the hell would he write this song that makes it so Cringe!

Loona: I-Love it!

Blitzo/Moxxie/Verosika/Striker: WHAT?!

Millie: I know i can rely on You Loona to be the voice of Reason.

Moxxie: We're through the looking glass people, White is Black and Black is White.

Striker: And Right is wrong and wrong is right.

Millie: Wait till we here the Rest of the Album.

Just then a Knock at the door has heard, it was Charlie and Vaggie.

Charlie: Hey guys, what this commotion about.

Blitzo: Well if you wanna know Loony and Millie talking about this Celebrity Popstar Skylark who they been crazy over him.

Vaggie: Wait Skylark, who's he?

Millie: Well if you wanna know Skylark is-

Striker: A Celebrity Popstar who is basically the Famous Popstar Demon in Hell.

Charlie: For real? No wonder, we heard from Angel that Skylark is in Town doing a Sign-in at the Music store Right now.

Vaggie: Yeah and we Also heard that he's peforming a Concert Tonight at City Center.

Millie: Really! He's Signing Autograph and Peforming a Concert Tonight!

Vaggie: Uh.... Yeah...

Loona: Millie We Gonna Go! Wait What Should I Wear?

Millie: Doesn't Matter Come on let's Go!!

The girls freak out and head to the music store, but seeing Loona and Millie' behavior makes Blitzo Concerned about her personality.

Blitzo: I understand Millie Fangirling out, but Loony?

Moxxie: I think it's time we go find out.

Verosika: Yeah Mox, Beside I have a bone to pick with Skylark.