~?Ready?~

Ballister, after getting beaten up for the second time this day, laid in his own house, bleeding from the back of his head, some blood dripping from his mouth. Ambrosius felt extremely bad about everything he has done, so he went to Ballister, to help. As he opened the door, seeing his lover broken on the floor, he didn't wait, he rushed over. He held Ballisters head, speaking to him in a scared way, fearing of the fact he might have more than just a simple wound.

-Ballister? Ballister! What happened!?

Ballister opens his eyes and cracks a smile. Is that a star he's seeing? This doesn't have to be it. He whispers to Ambrosius as much as he can, not wasting his breath.

-It's fine. I'll be fine. Don't worry your sweet face.

Ambrosius' eyes widen, the black haired knight was seemingly in danger. He picked Ballister up and placed him on the couch not so far away from them. He got a box full of medicine and bandages, alcoholizing the wounds and covering them up, cleaning Ballisters face carefully. His hand barely touching Bal's face, to not hurt him. Ballister keeps his smile as he enjoys the moment. His lover cleaning his wounds, being worried for him, was it such a pleasure for him.

-How did all this happen, Bal?

-Todd.. But I'm fine, see? Still alive.

-What if I wouldn't have came in time? You'd be still on the floor, loosing blood..

-But you did came. That's all that matters.

Ambrosius leaned in, laying a gentle smooch on Ballister's forehead, holding his face. They smiled at each other, the love between them was warming up the whole room. Ballister managed to sit up, laying his head on Ambrosius' shoulder (Such as in the cover picture). He felt this position as a charging station. He could feel his body get stronger, just from Ambrosius' presence. Such a cute couple, isn't that right? Ambrosius wraps his arm around Ballister, his hand holding on Ballister's waist, which made Ballister have a faint of red on his cheeks. As a tease, Bal placed his humanoid hand on Ambrosius' lap, which made Ambrosius' cheeks lit up like fire. 

-How are you feeling now, Bal?

-Fluste- Better than it was, I'm glad you're here.

-That's good.. Good..

After a slightly half minute, Ambrosius turns his head at Ballister, which triggered Ballister to take his head off of his shoulder and smile at him, widely. Amb didn't hesitate to hold his lovers face and pull him into a gentle kiss. Ambrosius' hand holding the back of Ballister's head, while Bal rests his hands on Amb's chest. The kiss takes it to another level as now they start to explore each others mouth, Ambrosius pushing Ballister to lay him down, on top of him, making sure not to squash the poor man, their kiss gets deeper and deeper as the seconds go on. 

----------------------------------------------

Now from now on, if someone gets uncomfortable or cringes out on NSFW parts, please scroll to the end. There is nothing for you to see. This is literally an NSFW book with cringe and detailed parts.. Just- believe me you won't like this.

Nor underage people, I don't wanna get cancelled. (I will, but fuck it, we live once...)

-------------------------------------------------

Ambrosius' hand travel down, teasingly laying kisses on Ballister's neck and shoulder, his hand entering under Ballister's pants. Bal closed his eyes, quietly panting for air as his heartbeat fasten up, his cheeks burning from the pleasure. Ambrosius bit on a spot which made Ballister twitch. An open invite for Ambrosius to keep going, and so he did. With a light swing, he took Ballisters pants off. Ballister turned his head up, staring right into Ambrosius' eyes with a fluster in his eyes. 

-Ambrosius, are we..

-If I may.

-We've never done this before. . .

-Times change, don't they? I'll make sure it'll be a good experience, I promise you.

-Does it.. hurt?

-I'm not sure, but if it'll will we can stop, just tell me.

Ballister nods, clearly hard from all of this, and their converstation. It's happening, and it's happening with the love of his life. What more can a man ask for? Ambrosius positions himself, clearly ready for it. Ballister layed back, smiling at him in a nervous way. 

-You're ready?

-I think so..?

They both chuckled. Ambrosius keeps his eyes down, to make sure to put only in as much as it should be. He slides inside slowly. Ballister closes his eyes for a second, to let the feeling take over his body, letting out a sigh from the feeling of being filled. A bunch of butterflies flying around in his stomach, making his experience a wonderful one, just as Ambrosius promised.

_______________________________________________________________________

See you in the next part!