____

As they both positioned themselves to make it comfortable, Ambrosius moved his hips, in and out, which for an obvious reason made Ballister whine. His eyes slightly open, his gaze locked on Ambrosius' beautiful black eyes. His panting for the blond haired man made Ambrosius' pace speed up. Ballisters whines turned into moans, gripping onto the bed sheet as his body moves with the thrusts. If there is a heaven, Ballister hopes this moment is close to it. Not in a sexual way, but the ticklish and pleasureful way it gives, he hopes he'll have the same after he dies. Or, atleast, have Ambrosius by his side even after death, that's enough.

But why talk about death, when this important moment is happening? *The* moment of their lives, and I'm here ranting about how he wants to experience heaven? Pft, how rude of me. Let me continue, if I may.

Ambrosius saw how much Ballister was enjoying it, and as a good partner, he sped himself up, pulling Ballisters body closer to his. The warmth of their bodies mixing up, which made Ballister out of reflex get louder. Ambrosius' hand made his way down on his body, holding Ballister's dick all of a sudden, which made Bal twitch. Amb's hands going up and down, as his hips still moving into Ballister, all of this pleasure-pressure made Ballister tilt his head back, panting for air as his moans got control over him, his body shaking in anticipation for more.

For going another 10 minutes, they seemed to be already wanting to explode as fast as they can, but finishing it off so quickly? None of them wanted that.

Altho, Amb definitely couldn't hold himself anymore. But coming right into Ballister? They completely forgot protection.. Eugh, that'd be so disrespectful from him, it's their first time after all. Ballister noticed Ambrosius' thrust getting lighter, noticing his lover is just at the edge as much as he is. He wrapped his arms around Ambrosius's neck, pulling him into a kiss just before pushing himself up to sit in Amb's lap. Ambrosius felt himself on the verge of exploding any minute now, he wanted to lift Ballister off of himself, but wait.. Why can't he? He looks into Ballister's eyes, which were filled with desperate need of what was about to happen. Since Amb wouldn't move in this position, to make sure he won't finish, Ballister moved himself up and down, trying to squeeze Amb tight enough. 

There is no need for me to explain how challenging it was for Ambrosius to keep his cool, which, as expected, surely didn't succeed. If it has to happen, it shall happen good; was his thoughts.  Ambrosius held Ballisters hips down, his dick getting as deep as he can, as he tilted Ballister back to lay flat on the bed, and as we all wanted (But I kept making it longer so you have to suffer), he finally came inside Ballister, which triggered Bal to come on his own chest too. 

The two panting partners, staring at each others eyes, trying to concenctrate on what just happened.

Ballister closed his eyes to rest his body for a second, Ambrosius sat up, fixing his hair back to place as he reached for the blanket next to the couch, laying it on top of Ballister to keep him warm, putting his own pants on.

-That was.. Intense.                                                                                                                                                                Said Ballister, with a tired but happy tone. He sat up to face his tired lover.

-If you enjoyed it, it was worth being intense don't you think?         

-Luckily for you, I did enjoy it. And I'm glad you did found me before I would have bleed out.

-Don't even say that, I couldn't have stand seeing you infront of me on the floor.. Such a nightmare for me.

-Seeing me, or seeing me on the floor?

-You know what I meant!

Ballister laughed, cuddling on top of Ambrosius, making him lay down so they both can be covered with the blanket. Ambrosius's arms wrapped around Ballister's body, kissing his head 

Oh, how can someone be so beautiful?

_________________________________________________________________

I did this because I saw there was someone who was a little upset about me leaving you hanging at the end of the first episode, then I disappeared. Can't leave anyone hanging without a little smut and fluff!

Have a great whatever-time-of-day-you-have! xx