Episode 1

OGÓREK'S POV:

 Ok... So I managed to survive, heh? How long was it, an hour or two? Or maybe even longer? This was really... weird.

 I saw death for the first time. Really. Death of my crew. Practically each of the crewmates died in some way. Death... Never felt this feeling before.

 But lately after living through such an experience I feel like I had met a new enemy. The betrayal of a fellow crewmember, Banana. Such a betrayal I had not before. I don't know why but I felt his hatred. He was not an imposter,but a crewmate with a grand knowledge on technology ,aswell as programmes. Maybe he is the creator of Spambot? It doesn't matter. What's done ,can't be undone. He probably died in the fires of the ship's reactor explosion. But still, I feel like his hatred took on a life of it's own? Who knows what awaits me. Research station on a planet that has lots of snow and people? What a nice lobby.

 No matter what, I need to talk to them. I must warn them! I must inform them about what happened!

And here I am, running to a new place, which I never knew beforehand. I feel the responsibility of truth,which was scattered on me. I must spread the truth, so evil doesn't get them and persuade them.

 I am in no way a hero and I'm bad at what I do. Normal and average, those are the kind of people that need protection, along with the amazing ones and the unusual ones.

But... What will I tell them?