020

"You should worry about yourself because with your current strength, if you enter the Grand Line, you won't be able to beat anyone and you will most likely end up being a burden," Evan said with a sigh.

Zoro was silent for a moment, reflecting on what Evan said, he realized that what his vice-captain said was true since only a pirate from the East Blue could hurt him that much, what would it be like on the Grand Line? How powerful those pirates must be.

And Zoro also knows that Evan is not a simple character he possesses great strength, which he demonstrated when he was chasing Luffy before.

With a single finger, he can launch lightning bolts capable of destroying multiple targets.

But he did not expect that the other party's evaluation of him would be so unbearable.

Evan also said that he has the aptitude to be the number one swordsman in the world.

Is he so weak?

"Take these three books, you and Luffy should read them together and increase your strength."

"After all, there is still a long way to go, you probably don't want to die halfway!" Evan took out the practice method of Armament Haki, as well as two practice methods of Shaved and Moonwalk from Marine Six Styles.

If they master these three books, they won't have much trouble in the first half of the Grand Line.

Unless they are going to face those monsters that have their territories in the first half.

That's how it is!

The monsters are Crocodile, Enel, and Gecko Moria.

But if the Straw Hats don't face these powerful enemies, how can they grow quickly?

"These..."Zoro picked up a book that described the training method.

These things aren't available in East Blue, he doesn't know where Evan got them.

"Zoro, the one who becomes the world's number one swordsman is the Zoro who continues to work hard!"

"It's not the Zoro who daydreams about the future every day. If you don't work hard, it could be someone else!"

"Your efforts must surpass others thousands of times over and no matter how talented a genius is, they can be surpassed by a person who perseveres and works hard." Evan patted Zoro's shoulder meaningfully and said.

It seems that now Zoro won't even be able to sleep because of the training but that's for the best since having one lazy person on board is enough, too many are not good.

He can improve his strength every day while he is lying down, but Zoro can't do it!

That is the gap between them, not everyone can be like him who has a system that strengthens him easily so the only thing he can do is give them those books to train.

"Now I understand what you mean, this is the trick of the Grand Line!" -Zoro asked.

"This is the most basic skill of the Grand Line if you can't even master it! That means you are not eligible to enter the Grand Line, even if you get there, you are as insignificant as cannon fodder," Evan said. the half-truth that many people may not use the first half of the Grand Line.

But once in the second half of the Grand Line the New World, there are strong players everywhere even the most basic minions can use Armament Haki and Marine Six Styles.

If he doesn't want to get killed as soon as he enters, it's best to start training early.

"Hiss! Is the Grand Line so scary? No wonder it's known as the pirate graveyard." Zoro suddenly became energetic.