Chapter 14

Heyyo bitches, it's been 2/3 months, sorry for waiting. I hope y'all are doing well and if you ever need advice or just would like to talk follow and dm me on Twitter: gayforalexvause or just Kik me: ayyitsjo

*******************

*Next day after birthday*

I woke up with a headache from all the yelling and things I had to do yesterday on birthday.

Ohh, you must be wondering what happened, well all I am gonna say is that was in a freaking shock. Why didn't Jocelyn tell me before? And OH MY GOD! She knows that I like Laura, shit! The thing I said after they told me I made a lame excuse and said ''Alright, let's go back to party'' and gave a fake smile and walked away. I didn't speak with them since yesterday. Since I've woken up earlier than usually because of headache I guess I'll just clean up the house and wait for Nanny, we call her Nanny because Tasho started calling her Nanny so have Malik and I, haha. She has no problem with it.

Just as I finished cleaning, someone knocked on the door. It was Nanny. We greeted and she offered to make pancakes as breakfast for us while I go prepear for schoool. She's very lovely.

My hair's wavey right now so I'll let it be like it and I put on Guns n Roses shirt and black skinny jeans and black vans. I can't be bothered to put make up. When I came downstairs I kissed Malik and Tasha and ate a pancake and drank water. They say it's healthy to drink cold water after you wake up because it increases your metabolism.

I said goodbye to them and went outside, I love seeing my Audi R8 outside, it makes me happy. I looked to the left and there were Laura and Jocelyn arguing about something.

''Joce, it's your fault. You hit it. Accept the fact! Just be thankful that nothing happened to you.'' Laura yells.

''I don't care, it's not my fault! How are we even supposed to go to school every day? Are we gonna walk?'' Jocelyn asks and sighs.

''I don't know, just go get your bag for school already'' Laura says and shakes her head.

''Oh, hey, Taylor. Uhm, can we talk today about yesterday?'' she shouts.

''I don't know if I'll can, wtsup with you and Jocelyn?'' I ask.

''Uh, she hit in a tree with a car. Some drunk driver in a truck was riding in both side of roads and she tried to avoid it and hit the tree'' she shakes head.

''Oh, I hope she's okay. How are you gonna get to school?'' I ask politely.

''I guess we'll walk until the car gets fixed or I might buy a new one''

''If you want, I'll give a ride?'' I ask.

''Oh, no, it's okay, you don't need to'' she gives a half smile.

''Laura, don't be stupid. I'm not crazy to walk. Jesus'' she says and looks at me and smirks.

What? Wait, why did she smirk? What is she trying?

''Get in then.'' I say.

''I wanna sit infront, pwease'' Jocelyn says childishly, Laura rolled her eyes and I let a small laugh.

The ride was kinda awkward, Jocelyn acted weirdly and she was trying to touch my leg and hands, it made me so uncomfortable so whenever she tried I somehow got out of it. Laura was pissed off but tried to hide it.

Classes were boring and going by slowly. Do you ever have that feeling when you just wanna get home and be in bed and sleep for ages because you feel like it? Yeah, that's how I feel right now. I can't be arsed to do anything.