Chapter 4

Chapter 5 will be the last one for this Story

__________________

Roberto's mom was shocked by what she just saw..I was staring at Roberto's mom then at him and then back at his mom and so on..

- Uh...shall we have a talk ?.. Roberto's mom says making a nervous smile,I nod then she sits besides me and Roberto.

- Do you like each other ?.. She asks

- Ma'am i- I get interrupted by Roberto's voice

- Yes,we do. He says then I look at him with a questioned face

- Oh waw...ummm.. congrats.. Roberto's mom says then she stands up and goes to the kitchen.

.
.
.
.
.

AGAIN weeks have pasted and me and Roberto got more and more close to each other each day,I was finally in a relationship with my crush Roberto,we were always cuddling and watch tik tok together.

Roberto told me we have a break until on 20 December, which means we have to go to school the day after tomorrow.

*Skip to 20 December*

Me and Roberto left home and went to school together,our classmates looked with a confused look at us because they didn't expect us to come together.

- You two are together ? Bianca asked with wide eyes.

- it doesn't matter. Roberto says sitting on the chair behind me.

- It does matter,your popularity matters. Maria says standing Infront of me as she looks at Roberto.

- And what if we are ? Roberto says with an annoyed tone

- Oh my god.. they're dating! Maria exclaims a bit shocked.

- Casă de piatră. Bianca says râzând as she gestures with her right hand.

- Fuck you,shu. Roberto chases them away.

Maria and Bianca get out of the class heading to god knows where.

- Are you two really dating ? Alex asks looking at Roberto from his chair/sit.

- Yea,it a long story. Roberto says.

Some minutes have past and the teacher came,then my other classmates also came.

The class started and the teacher started calling out the catalog.

*After class*

The class ended so I get out of the classroom and I head down the hall to the other classroom,I enter the classroom and there is Mateo,the guy that hates me a lot.

- Get the fuck out! He yells

- No. I say as I sit besides my bestie.

- Bro get the hell out of the classroom. He pushes.

- Hey! Why are you pushing her dude,she didn't do anything wrong! the girls and some of the boys stand up for me.

- Leave her Alone,the homeroom teacher lets her in here so leave her alone. Georgiana says sitting beside me.

- I don't care,I want her out now!

- Didn't your mom teach you how to treat girls ? I hear a voice say at the door.

I turn to look towards the door and I see Roberto standing in the classroom at the door.

- What did you just say ? Mateo says approaching Roberto and Roberto approaches Mateo.

- I don't say twice for bitches. Roberto says

- You Dick. Mateo says as he starts to fight with Roberto.

I stand up and I quickly get between them to stop then from fighting.

- Guys,stop it,a teacher might see you! I yell as I stop them.

Mateo pushes me and I hit the wall with my back.

- Oh you didn't. I say quietly then I push Mateo hard to the floor. Don't push,curse,beat and slap girls. Ever again, especially me! I yell as I look down at Mateo.

Mateo was on the floor,his eyes were widen,he didn't expect me to fight back like that.

Both Roberto and Mateo were speechless,I left the classroom.

I headed back to my classroom with Roberto behind me,I enter the classroom.

- You ok ? Roberto asks

- Yes,thanks to you. I say as I sit down on my chair.

Everyone was now looking at us.

- did something happen? Alex asks

- She got in a small fight with Mateo from 8A.

- Really ? Alex asks not sure if he should believe it or not

- Yea,she won. Roberto says pointing a finger at me.

- I bet she is having a "Panic attack". Alberto says laughing.

- It not funny,Alberto,shut up and go hung yourself. Roberto says annoyed.

- Whatever. Alberto rolls his eyes and walks away.

.
.
.

A/n: I'm sorry for all the skips but I really have no idea of what to write anymore,the title is 'Revenge' so I have to write something where i think of a revenge. If you have any idea of what I should write please do tell me because MY mind is empty of ideas...

I know this chapter is short but I really have no clue of what to write ;-; sorry y'all