➣ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟑 "𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙"

°°

By the time they entered the living room, after getting everything for school, Nicolás and Caelum saw Carolina and Remus sitting on one of the couches. She had her husband's tired face cupped in her hands, checking every single inch of it with keen eyes.

With a satisfied smile, she nodded. "Okay, that was no wounds for this full moon, let's hope the ones to come will be just as easy."

Remus sighed, in both parts tired and deifying, looking at her with adoration. "Love, I told you, you don't need to come to the Shrieking Shack for me, Nico and Ember will be more than enough."

Carolina only grinned at him. "And I already told you that I don't care, I'll still come."

Remus shook his head with a smile, "You really are your son's mother, aren't you?" he added, looking towards his son.

"And you would do well in learning that very little arguing works with us, Dad," Nicolás decided to chime in, leaving his trunk at the door.

"It's time to leave," Aunt María declared, walking into the room. Behind her were Abu Pedro and Abu Angela, all of them ready.

Now, with everyone ready, they took their trunks and walked out, walking out of the house's perimeter before Apparating into King's Cross Station.

Seconds after entering Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, Remus, Nicolás, and Caelum took their trunks to the train, before coming back to their family. After saying their goodbyes, and many kisses and hugs, they decided to board the train. Harry and the other kids would come eventually, and they'd have the time in Hogwarts to see them. The rest of the family who wasn't boarding decided to wait for Harry to say their goodbyes.

As the last year, there were many eyes on Ember—the Wampus Cat thrived in the attention, looking all regal with his chin up and his smooth walking—, and, with the addition of Remus, they attracted even more eyes. After all, the only adult they've ever seen on the train is the trolley witch.

After they found an empty compartment, they sat. Remus looked as tired as he looked the morning after each full moon. He put one of his robes, a particularly over-sized one, over his body, before turning towards the window to sleep. A second later, the door opened, and Cedric peeked his head, looking at them with an easy smile, before looking at Remus, confused, but decided not to ask.

"The Prefects meeting starts in fifteen, is the first compartment from the top," Cedric informed Caelum. "Hmm, can we talk?" he asked in a more unsure voice, looking at Nicolás.

Nicolás and Caelum stood up, walking towards the door.

"I'll see you at Hogwarts," Nicolás told Caelum. His cousin only sent him a teasing grin, while moving his eyebrows suggestively. "Off with you, Busybody"

Walking out with a smile, and without a word, Nicolás took one of Cedric's hands, walking towards another empty compartment, one luckily not hard to find.

"So," Nicolás said, taking a few steps from Cedric.

"So," Cedric said. He was giving Nicolás an endearingly clueless smile.

"How was the rest of your summer?" Nicolás asked, taking a step forward. Cedric seemed to gulp.

"I — I mean — it was nice. It's a shame I had to leave," he scratched the back of his neck. "We visited some family in Ireland. How — um, how was the rest of your summer?"