1

THIS BOOK DOES NOT FOLLOW ORIGINAL PLOT AFTER SHIBUYA ARC(Anime version)!
(There will also be some changes in the og plot[like characters' deaths, etc])

"The students will be at XXX during the event and the teachers will be at XXX. Mei Mei has crows watching students so you'll want to get rid of those first. There will also be cursed spirits, but they're low grade so you should be fine. There's also one semi-grade 1 cursed spirit but you'll be fine"

"Hmm.. is that so?" Mahito hummed while smirking "This should be a piece of cake"

The Mechamaru machine nodded and looked around when it felt a tug on its pants.

It looked down and saw Y/n with her hands up "Up"

"..up? What does that-"

Mahito interrupted "She wants you to pick her up"
Mechamaru looked down at the child and slowly picked her up.

Y/n had a small smile on her face as she felt safe and comfortable in Mechamaru's hold.

"Well I'll be leaving, how about you take care of Y/n?"

"Wait-!" Before Mechamaru could protest, Mahito had scurried out of there.

A sigh could be heard from Mechamaru

After a while of silence, Y/n looked around to make sure Mahito was gone. She sighed in relief and then her tone had changed drastically when she spoke "What's your real name, Mechamaru?"

Mechamaru was surprised by the sudden change in tone but quickly recovered, "Why would I tell a cursed spirit like you?"

"I'm not a cursed spirit., and also, because I'm on your side. Well, kind of, It'll only confuse you if I try to explain it more" Y/n was talking a lot more and not in paused sentences but complete ones.

Mechamaru was hesitant but eventually answered, "...well then, my name is Kokichi Muta"

"Muta.. it's a nice name.. Can I meet you? In person I mean"

"I'm not sure you'd like to see the real me."

"No matter what, I'll be fine. Just take me. This is the only chance I have. Geto will most likely come back after 45 minutes when Mahito reports that you're taking care of me. So hurry!" Muta noticed the rush and worry in Y/n's voice.

"Fine."

.

Mechamaru was in front of a door as he held Y/n

"Is this it?" Y/n asked while looking around

"...Yes" Mechamaru then opened the door

Y/n walked right in and immediately noticed the wires and tubes coming into a bathtub.

She walked closer to the tub that contained the real Mechamaru, Kokichi Muta.

"Muta?"

Muta's head slowly lifted up as he stared at Y/n. What would she think of him? Would she scream in fear? Run away from him? Or would she-

"This isn't a reason you should hide from others. Nor should it be a reason to hide from me." Y/n came even closer to the tub.

"What do you want, Muta?"

"...!" Muta's eyes widened before they relaxed and he took a deep breath in and out.

"I..I want to have a normal body.. So I can see everyone, so I can freely move" His thoughts flashed with all the people who have helped him and have been with him on his journey as a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

He also had another person in mind... "I.. want to meet a special person as well.. So I can see her smile in person.."

Y/n nods her head "I will make sure that wish is fulfilled Muta"