ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's POV

Jungkook walked upstairs and knocked on the door, wanting permission to enter. "You don't need permission to enter in my room Jeon!" Yn stated an obvious fact which made Jungkook chuckled. He opened the door and saw her lying down on the soft mattress of her bed, scrolling through her phone.

Walking inside, he closed the door while his eyes landed on the diary lying on her bed. "What's that? You have a habit of writing diary?" He questioned, picking up the book. "Nahh, it's mom's. We found it when we were cleaning the store room."
"That's interesting. You read it?" He asked as he jumped on the bed, beside her. Yn kept her phone on the nightstand and turned towards him. Leaning towards him, she kissed his cheeks softly which made him smile. His eyes were still fixed on the diary though.

"Stop looking at that diary and give me some attention Jeon!" Yn threatened, slightly glaring at him. This made Jungkook laugh while throwing his head back. He kept the book on the nightstand and pulled yn towards him by her waist. Keeping her hands on his chest she looked into his eyes, those eyes which never failed to take her breath away. Jungkook smiled when he noticed that affectionate gaze yn was giving him.

"You make me want to kiss you and just never stop."

"I don't want you to stop either."

Slowly, Jungkook leaned forward and placed his lips on her, pulling her into a soft kiss. His hands gently cupped her face while yn played with his soft hair. The kiss was soft and full of affection. It felt like a promise, a promise that no matter what they are never gonna leave each other. Parting away from each other, Jungkook placed a soft peck on yn's forehead and one more peck on her lips.

Smiling at him, she turned the other side which made Jungkook backhug her. His hands held on to her waist tightly while yn snuggled back in his arms, feeling comfortable. Jungkook closed his eyes only to open them after hearing yn's next words.

"Don't you think oppa will get mad if he saw us sleeping together?" She asked innocently making Jungkook groan in annoyance. "Ohh please, we are just sleeping. It's not like we were doing something nasty right?" The irritation was clear in his voice which made yn chuckle. She closed her eyes wanting to just sleep.

"Whatever Jeon! Let's just sleep. Goodnight and I love you." She whispered and Jungkook closed his eyes as well, feeling content after having her in his arms. He muttered a cute "I love you more" and drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________

Taehyung smirked looking at the man infront of him. His name was apparently Sinho. He was the member of the highly qualified hacker team which worked under the guidance of Yoongi. After the attack which happened on yn, Yoongi was instructed by Jungkook to find out if she was being stalked or something. It was totally impossible for anyone to know that yn was Jungkook's girlfriend as it was strictly prohibited to mention about her when they were surrounded by the gang members.

Yoongi hacked the devices of each person to continue his research and found out some really suspicious chats in Sinho's phone. He was chatting to some unknown number and the chats were about yn's location and her whereabouts. It was clear that this guy was yn's stalker. He even had many photos of yn which were clicked when she was in the college campus. More than that, Yoongi also found the chats where he was clearly talking about attacking yn again and killing her for good.

Without wasting anytime, Yoongi told about this topic to Jungkook and the other boys. All of them were infuriated by the news but not as much as Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung asked Jungkook to let him handle this case and he agreed. Right now, when they caught Sinho, Taehyung came to get some relief by torturing the guy who was behind all the pain his sister went through.

"You know Yn is Jungkook's girlfriend but do you know she is my sister as well? No right?" Taehyung asked, his voice sent shivers down Sinho's spine. "Do you have any idea how I felt when I saw her crying like that?" Taehyung's questions were making him realise just how close he was to his death. "I am gonna make you pay for every single tear that came out of her eyes." He whispered looking straight into Sinho's eyes.

All the boys were standing behind him, smirking. No other gaurds or members of the gang were allowed inside the basement. Hoseok walked towards Taehyung with a knife in his hand. "Am I allowed to join as well bro?"
"Why not? I am not gonna stop you from having a little fun."

Hoseok walked towards Sinho and kept his right foot on the hand rest of the chair on which he was tied. Keeping the knife on top of his index finger "Yn is important for all of us and you are going to pay for making her suffer." His sliced his finger earning a loud scream and cry from Sinho. All of the boys chuckled, liking his reaction.

"Can I cut the next one please?" Said Jimin. Hoseok forwarded the knife in his direction. Taking the knife Jimin walked towards him and sliced two more fingers. Taehyung was just standing there. Sinho's scream and cry gave him satisfaction. He deserved this for doing wrong with yn.

The boys sliced of all his fingers, taking chances. Not being able to take it anymore, Sinho fainted. "He fainted? Like seriously? What a scumbag, didn't even gave us a chance to ask whom he was chatting with on the phone." Jin stated making Yoongi curse more at Sinho. "This piece of shit is literally making me sick. I don't know why we kept this asshole in the special team!"

"Yeah well do one thing Yoongi....keep your research going. We don't know how many more traitors we have." Listening to Namjoon, Yoongi yawned and leaned against the wall closing his eyes. "You guys are good for nothing. Always asking me to do all the work." All the boys turned their heads at him. "Did you seriously said I'm good for nothing? FOR NOTHING? REALLY? ANSWER ME MIN YOO-" Jin was interrupted by Yoongi again. "I can only answer your question if you shut up and let me speak." His eyes were still closed and his words infuriated Jin even more. "You know what?"

"What?" All of them asked in unison, curiosity taking over them, wanting to know what he was gonna say.

"I am gonna beat your asses with my PINK SLIPPERS YOU DUMBSHITS"

All of them sighed seeing Jin running behind Yoongi who was really not interested in getting chased by Jin. Taehyung shook his head making his way outside to go home and get some rest.

"I have no idea how I ended up being friends with you guys."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________________________________

Alright guys, our first exam went well and we are preparing for the next one. Uploading new chapters on a regular basis has been a little hard for us due to the studies. I kept this chapter short, sorry for that but I hope you'll enjoy it.

P.S - Hobi is releasing a new album. Gosh I'm super excited for it :)
~Lilac♡