four

"Question, you know how Shinichiro can use that power?" Sanzu asked Y/n.

"Yeah." She looked at him whiles stuffing her face with ice cream. "Does that also mean i have powers? I was the trigger for Shinichiro when he time leaped."

"That's not how it works buttttt i see cursed energy in you so you might be able to use cursed techniques."

After hearing those words leave her mouth he couldn't help but to get excited. "Wait what about me!" Ran asked butting in to their conversation.

"Nope, you can't use cursed techniques." Y/n said.

Rindou didn't help the situation at all as he was heard snickering in the background, and Sanzu wasn't any help either as he was also seen laughing along with him, making the atmosphere more gloomy and depressed from the emo himself.

"I just thought i'd be able to pull off thunder or water or fire or something." Ran mumbled looking defeated. "AaAaAah. This sucks so bad. I really wanted to pull off the Railguns coin toss or Rasengan or Spirit Gun or even Sharingan."

"You can't just use them yet, buttt eventually Sukuna's cursed technique will be engraved into your body. Sooo~ it means you CAN use cursed techniques. Sorry for the false alarm, also stop sulking and celebrate with me. YAY~ Yay~ YAYYYY~" Ran cheered, recovering from his emo phase.

The laughing duo weren't laughing no more after hearing the unfortunate news rolled out of her mouth. "Y/n-san, can any of us also do that?" Kakucho asked.

"Sadly not all butttt there is one more person who could." after hearing her words, she gained all of Bonten's attention. "Who is it?" Everyone spoke at the same time.

Wanting to announce the answer as dramatic as possible, Y/n dragged Sanzu and Ran out of the room with her leaving the rest who were inside, confused. "Who do you think it is?" Takeomi asked everyone. The executives were all engaged in a debate trying to figure out who it was.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! I have the results in, lend us your eyes-"

"STUPID!! It's ears, moron."

"Kindly shut the fuck up, you two! Behold and prepare yourself as I, Y/n Gojo the most gorgeous, beautiful, amazing and strongest woman of them all, with my partners will announce the shocking news that everybody wants to hear. Drum rolls please~"

*Drum roll effects inserted👍*

"It is.. Our beautiful, handsome, good-looking boy, KOKONOI HAJIME!! Give him a round of applause everyone!"

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

CLAP

"What are you clapping about?" Shinichiro asked staring at the trio who were indeed still clapping.

"We found out THE Kokonoi Hajime has cursed energyy! YAY CONGRATS AGAIN, HAJIME BABY!! I can call you that right?" Y/n whispered whiles shaking his hand aggressively.

He nodded. "Great! Anyways, we gotta go now. Manjiro I'll text you the details. Ja Ne~" Y/n waved before teleporting away with Shinichiro.

"WOAH THEY CAN TELEPORT?!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.