doing it all for love ❦ ➴

HIIII
HOPE YOURE ALL EATING WELL AND HYDRATED ❤️❤️

this was a request from iheart_evermore 💎

if this was to be anything, it would come under angst/fluff so i put both xx

- this oneshot includes;
~ violence
~ blood
~ descriptions of y/n being harassed

HOPE YOU ENJOY, MY LOVES 😭🫶
——————————————————

Taylor paced the halls, her fingers tangled in her golden wisps of hair, flowing freely down to her mid back. Her electric blue eyes were fixated on the front door, desperately awaiting the moment the key in the door shook her back to reality. But it hadn't come to be yet...

And it hadn't for almost an hour now.

She was almost tripping over herself as she paced around the kitchen until she made herself dizzy. A gentle groan tumbled from her lips as she came to a halt and buried her head in her hands.

"where are you, y/n...?" She whimpered, softly, her voice breaking.

____________________________________

Another half hour passed and you were nowhere to be seen. She'd left at least 130 messages and 31 voicemails.

"baby... it's half past midnight.." she mumbled to herself, hugging her knees and rocking back and forth. "come on darling, come home..."

As seconds progressed into minutes, and minutes to hours, Taylor couldn't take it any longer. It was killing her by the moment.

She glanced down at the silver analogue watch on her wrist. '🕑' (2am)

"Shit, y/n..." She put her boots on and laced them hurriedly, then pulled on her flannel coat and grabbed both her car keys and house keys from the drawer in the kitchen. As she did so, a worried meowing emerged from down by her feet.

"Benj.." she whispered, crouching down to give him a few soft scratches behind his fluffy ears. "I'm just going out to get mommy, okay? I'll be back soon, baby boy." She smiled down at him, speaking to him as he could understand. In her mind, she believed he did. In a hasty manner she unlocked the door to her jet black Jeep, slipped into the driver's seat, and set off to look for you.

Now, luckily for Taylor, she knew exactly where you were; or more so, where you were meant to be. At a club with 'a few friends.'
It seems 'a few friends,' meant no less than 1000 or more people, because as Taylor pulled off of the freeway and pulled up in the parking lot, swarms of people came flooding out of the side doors. Many people were smoking cigarettes, others smoking weed, or crack. Taylor's eyebrows knit together as she assessed all these people, and couldn't help but worry deeply for your safety.

Taylor strode purposefully through this dimly-lit parking lot round the back of this towering apartment-looking building. The amount of times Taylor had driven down this street and never batted an eyelid, but now it was all she had in her mind other than you. She shut and locked the door to her car after taking her handbag with her, and gazed up at the vast structure, now considering the most strategic way to search this building for you.

She pushed the glass front doors open with force and was greeted by a man sat comfortably on his chair behind a receptionist desk eating a packets of spicy doritos, dressed in security uniform.

"Are you on the list?" he enquired, looking at taylor curiously, and his suspicion only grew more evident in his voice as he tapped on a clipboard with a very expensive looking, mont blanc pen.