Date Night [TD x Leafy]

Thank you for requesting, Justhere4bfb . I hope you like it!!

(TD and Leafy shared an umbrella with pouring rain booming on it. They were heading to a restaurant; Gelatin's Steakhouse. They knew Gelatin, so they got a 20% discount on their meal, and of course, they probably knew that... Eventually, they got inside the steakhouse and immediately, Gelatin waved to them and walked up to them with speed.)

Leafy: *notices Gelatin* Oh, hi Gelatin!

Gelatin: Hey, homies! *high fives TD* Hello, TD! And do you know how I got here so fast? I'm speedy Gelatin!

Teardrop: *smiles*

Leafy: May you please give us a table, by any chance?

Gelatin: *nods* Oh, of course! Table for... 2?

Teardrop: *nods enthusiastically*

Gelatin: Okay! Here's table 4, you can look through the menus and wave at me when you got a request for an order. Now, I'll leave you to it... *walks away, leaving TD and Leafy alone*

Leafy: So, what do you think? Do you like the steakhouse..?

(Teardrop writes something down on her miniature notepad, reading, 'Thank you for bringing me here. It's really a honor.' Leafy reads it and gives her a long gaze. She put her hand to her mouth and blew a kiss. Teardrop gently blushed and waved Gelatin over, knowing her order by now. And...

They ordered the same thing.)

Whee

WOW THERES A LOT OF WORDS-

so I hope you liked it Justhere4bfb

This was truly fun to write. Thanks for the request.

-Noella

(PS. all the requests I got were shipped with Leafy. Its so funny :] )