HH/HB Girls x MAR Part 04: Hazbin Hotel

[Last where we left off, you and Rosie had a wonderful breakfast together and cleaned up after yourselves. You then find her preparing to open up you store and she offered you to help with the interest of paying you. You didn't want to and thought it be okay to just help out without pay but Rosie didn't take no for an answer. She teaches you on what to do and you followed. During the whole day, Rosie's Emporium became an absolute huge hit thanks to you. After the day, Rosie payed you as promised and truly proud of you. You thanked for everything and before you taken off, she planted a sweet kiss on the cheek and wished for you to come back soon. Now, we cut over to you coming back into the city once more.]

(Y/N): *Looks at the envelop of money you've received* "Well then, looks like I'll be okay for a good while." *Puts the money back* "Now, the question is. Where's a good place to stay at?"

*You continue walking around the city. Everything seemed normal for each demons you've passed but just like on your first day, there was some freaky and chaotic shit going around. As you were walking, you've come across a store.*

(Y/N): *Looks up at the name* "Voxtro 666" *Looks at a paper ad on the window* "Oh. It's a phone store. Hmmmmm."

*You looks around your surroundings. You just see most of everyone having these Vox-related technology with them: Cellphones, tablets, laptops, game portables, etc. This confirms to be Hell's type of media*

(Y/N): "Welp. That settles it." *You walk inside the store.*

*As you came inside, you were astonished that the place had hundreds of cellphones hanging up on the wall. Though as impressive the numbers are, most of them didn't look so different from each other. A worker took glance of you coming into the store and came up to you*

Worker: "Hello sir!"

(Y/N): "Hm?"

Worker: "Do you need help finding something?"

(Y/N): "Oh. I'm not in trouble of looking for anything. To tell you the truth, I just walked in here."

Worker: "I see. Is there a cellphone you're interested in buying?"

(Y/N): "Well, honestly, I'm not so sure. I just arrived in Hell yesterday so I have no clue about anything here."

Worker: "Oh! Well why didn't you say so! Come with me, let me get you hooked up! Follow me!" *They walk away*

(Y/N): "Alrighty then." *You follow them*

Worker: *Goes behind their counter* "This is Voxtro 666! One of the best selling phone stores all throughout Pentagram City and possibly all throughout Hell! Everyone couldn't get enough of our overlord Voxy's spectacular technology! And since you're new here, you get the best deal!"

(Y/N): "How so?"

Worker: "Well our overlord Voxy is quite kind to all demons in this city, sinners mostly. You see, she put up a policy that any new sinners arrive in Hell gets a special deal. They get one of the brand new phones for the best low price AND the best part of all: Unlimited service for you for a whole year. By the next year, you have to uh pay for the service, which is like $100 a month."

(Y/N): "Ahhh I understand. Then, do you have a phone you recommend me to get?"

Worker: "Of course!" *They reach down underneath their counter and pulls out a box* "This Voxtech hellphone is our newest model! It just arrived few days ago after Extermination day! And since you're new here in Hell, I'll provide you an instruction manual on how it works and the apps that's installed!"