Prologue

I found myself in a dark place without knowing how I got there. Then, I remembered getting hit by a truck after crossing the road. It seemed like I had died. But strangely, I didn't feel any regret. My life had been boring and filled with cruelty. I was bullied and pitied, always feeling like a nobody. One day, I couldn't take it anymore. I fought back and broke my bully's arm. It surprised me that I had it in me to fight.

After that, I became the talk of the school. They thought I was a psycho and feared me. I enjoyed the power, but deep down, I started questioning if this was what I really wanted. Did I want to be above everyone else, hurting and scaring them? Sometimes, I saw myself in their eyes and wondered.

I decided to change. I tried to be nice again, but people still feared me. I knew it was my fault. So, I changed schools for a fresh start. But fate had other plans. I died. But then, something amazing happened. I was reborn as an ant in a different world.

Maybe it was karma, or just a strange twist of fate. Either way, I saw it as a chance to be a better version of myself. As a tiny ant with a troubled past, my journey begins. Follow along as I face challenges, seeking redemption and a chance to write a new.

But, I might chose not to change.

Author:

Hello, author's here. I just want to tell you all that I'm bad at English, you might saw some wrong sentences, phrases, words. You are free to comment of which part I did wrong, that's all. Thank you! Oh, and i'm not a professional writer, I just write for entertainment, for fun, and as my hobby. Thx! 🤗❤️