Chapter One

After Vaggie and Charlie left for their appointment in Heaven, the rest of the residents could have a night of fun with Angel’s friend, Cherri Bomb. Lucifer was overwhelmed with his worries for his daughter as he stared at the spot where the portal had been.
           Angel was at the door when he looked back over his shoulder. His lips pulled into a thin line before he walked back to the King of Hell. “Ya know… Charlie said to have a night of fun.” The porn star said in a soft tone. “I’m sure she’d be okay with her father having fun too.” Angel then smiled as he placed a hand on Lucifer’s shoulder.
           Lucifer’s eyes shifted to Angel, and he let out an awkward chuckle, stepping away from the sinner’s grip. “I got more ducks to, y’know, invent for Earth. But hey! Love the offer! Ho ho!” His own words made him cringe himself.
           Angel Dust rolled his eyes, placing his four hands on his hips. “C’mon, man! When’s the last time you had some fun and got out of that study castle?” He asked as he peered at the fallen angel.
           Lucifer opened his mouth to say something. He closed it. Opened it again.                                  Then, he just settled for a sigh as he looked down.
           A small snort comes from Angel, and in a swift movement, his arm is around Lucifer’s and he’s pulling him towards the door. “Trust me! You’ll enjoy yourself if you stick with us!” Was Angel’s argument as he dragged the King of Hell along.
           Lucifer’s expression shifted into one of both slight annoyance and exasperation. Letting out a heavy sigh, Lucifer slumps against Angel and allows himself to be dragged into the depths of Hell (quite literally).
____________________________________

           The music was loud, and the lights flashed numerous colors as the group sat at a booth within the club. Husker looked displeased as ever, except when he received a drink. Angel and Cherri were laughing and having a good time. Nifty was already drunk and ran around cleaning the place due to her low body weight and unability to hold liqour. Lucifer, on the other hand, was huddled down against the booth seat, his shoulders slumped, and his gaze stuck to the glass of whiskey he twirled in his hand.
           The King of Hell couldn’t help but worry about his little girl up in Heaven. Charlie was vulnerable up there and with that asshat Adam and his side bitch Lute.
           All of a sudden, Angel plopped down beside him, his arm going around Lucifer’s shoulders. “Don’t look so mopey. Dance! Party! That’s what we’re here for!” The porn star smiled, showing off his golden tooth as he leaned in dangerously close to Lucifer.
           Unexpectedly, the Devil felt his cheeks grow hot from the close proximity of the spider demon. He was thankful the lights were dimmed enough to not give him away.
When Angel didn’t get a response, he frowned. He sighed before throwing back the rest of his drink, the glass hitting the table with a clink. “Look, Charlie is a strong girl. She takes after you, and-and that’s… I think that’s one of her best aspects. She may be the “rainbows and kitties” type of gal, but she wouldn’t let something like those damned angels walk all over her.” The demon said as he leaned back against the booth, his head practically on Lucifer’s shoulder.
When the other spoke, it caused the King of Hell to snap out his thoughts. “Uhhhh… right…” He mumbled, looking down at his lap where his hands were still holding the glass of undrunken liquor.
The spider demon rolled his eyes before he smirked, leaning closer to the Devil’s ear. “If you want… We can go lift your mood together…” Angel whispered seductively.
A shiver ran through the Fallen Angel’s body, and he quickly shot up from his seat. “Well, would you look at the time! Ha ha! It’s late, and I need to get my ducks in order. Thank you for a wonderful evening.” Lucifer quickly scrambled together, tipping his hat to Angel with a nervous look before heading out the door of the club.
Angel grumbled to himself as he picked up another glass and downed that one in one go.
         “Well, isn't he the life of the party!” A static like voice spoke, causing Angel to turn his head in that direction.
          A scoff escaped the spider demon's lips, but then they curled up into yet another flirtatious smile. “Hey, Smiles,” Angel greets. “You joining the crew for a drink?”
          “Such a generous offer from you, my effeminate fellow! On the contrary, however. I was just… keeping an eye out of my… friends.” The Radio Demon says as he tilts his head, his never-ending smile stuck on his face.
          “What ever makes you feel good.” Angel nods as he looks around the club. Sir Pentious was trying to hit on Cherri again, Husker looked as annoyed as ever, Nifty… Nifty was… where was Nifty?
          With the question now in his mind, Angel stands, scanning the crowd. “Nifty?” He calls out, though it's useless with all the loud music. Then, he spots a little figure run across the floor, picking things up and stuffing them into a trash bad. “Nifty!” The demon says again as he goes after her.
         After chasing Nifty from a cleaning closet to a table full of drunkards and giving her to Husker, Nifty, inevitably, found her way to… Valentino.
          “Well… who is this little chiquita?” Valentino asked with a chuckled as he reached to pat Nifty's head only to yank his hand back after she tried to bite it.
          “I just want a taste.” Nifty giggled.
          “Weird, but I'm sure there's a kink for that!” He laughed, leaning forward towards Nifty, who was in Angel’s arms.
          “Fuck off, Val…” Angel mumbled as he turned away.
          The Lust Demon paused, his eyes narrowing dangerously. “The fuck did you say to me, bitch?” He growled as he stood up.
          “I said: Fuck Off.” Angel repeated sternly as he looked back at Val, his hands clenched into fists at his sides after he gave Nifty to the other's.
          “Who the fuck gave you permission to speak to me that way?” Valentino said as he began to size up Angel.
           “Look, you may own me in the damn studio, but not out here. And you sure as hell don't get to fuck with my friends.” The Spider Demon stated as he glared up at his boss.
           Val’s teeth clenched together and he raised his fist to strike Angel, who instinctively flinched. It took Angel a good five seconds to realize that he was not hit back with the force of Valentino's fist. Opening his eyes slowly, he saw Alastor standing between him, his hand holding Valentino’s fist.
            The Lust Demon looked absolutely petrified and furious. It made Angel’s night honestly.
             “Now, who gave you the right to hit people?” Alastor’s radio voice rang out as he began twisting the other demon's fist. Valentino's eyes flashed with a bit of uneasiness. “From my records, Angel Dust has already stated the terms of your agreement! Why must you punish someone for defending their friends?” The Radio Demon’s voice grew more statically as his demonic side began to emerge, Valentino's fist now twist upside down completely. Val tried twisting his body in the same direction to stop any potential pain or injury.
           “F-Fuck you!” Valentino hissed through gritted teeth.
           Alastor’s creepy grin turned dangerously wide as he leaned in closer to the overlord, his body glitching out. “Lay a hand on Angel Dust again, and your screams of pain will be broadcasted for everyone to hear!” A split second later, he was back to normal with a rather sweet smile on his face. “Understood?” He asked as he let go of Valentino as turned, walking away.
____________________________________

           Once outside of the club, Angel and Alastor walked a bit behind the other's who seemed to be laughing and having a great time still. Angel had a small smile on his lips as he watched his friends. His eyes drifted over to Alastor, who walked next to him and he felt a sense of… security with him.
           “Hey… thanks for helping me back there, Smiles…” the demon mumbled as he looked forward, a small yet grateful smile on his lips.
           Alastor looked at Angel out of the corner of his eyes, intrigued. “No problem at all, my friend! Tis my duty to help my tenant!” He replied with a small static chuckle.
           Angel chuckled softly, giving a small nod. “Still… I-I appreciate it… Nobody has that many guts to stand up to that sadistic asshole.” He says softly.
           The Radio Demon was quite for a beat. “You can always come to me for help, Angel Dust.” He said, his words sounding… strangely sincere.
           Another small chuckle from the porn star, a sense of warmth filling him from Alastor's words.

“Thanks…”