It's only the beginning

While Yahaira talked to Ashley, Ashley stared at Harper and just wished that he would talk to her.

Y - "What the hell are you staring at? Are you even listening to me?" Yahaira asked.

A - "huh? Oh! Of course I am!" Ashley responded.

Y - "Oh yea what was I saying." Yahaira asked

A - "uhm.."

Y "Exactly! Were you staring at Harper?!"

A - "Quiet down Yahaira! He'll hear you.. I like him okay.." Ashley whispered

Y - "what?! You can't he's mine!"

A - I've known him for longer than you.. he'll never like you!" Ashley yelled out while walking away from Elizabeth to to talk to Michelle.

Harper wondered what they were talking about and wanted to ask but was too afraid, while Ashley walked away to talk to Michelle, Harper sneaked a peak at Ashley's big, round ass. Harper bit his lip and looked her up and down not noticing Yahaira waiting to talk to him.

H - "hello..?"

Y - "Hello! Wanna walk to class Harper?"

H - "uh.. sure I guess."

Yahaira grabs onto Harpers arm and walks by Ashley, pushing her into Michelle as she sneaks a look at her with a smirk. Ashley looks up to see who pushed her and sees Harper and Yahaira her eyes widen, she calls out for Harper and grabs onto his jacket while making Michelle distract Yahaira.

A - "Hi Harper! Let's go to class together, we have our next period together."

H - "Alright, Bye Yahaira!" Harper yells out while looking down at Ashley listening to her talk about the assignment from the day before.

Y - "Ugh!" Yahaira yells out as she pushes Michelle into Amelie.

M - "bro?!"

Ashley and Harper walk off to gym while Yahaira runs away to her friend to ask for advice to what she should do about Ashley and Harper.

( To Ashley & Harper )

Ashley has know Harper since (find out this information from ashley) Ashley has liked Harper for a few years now but has never had the courage to tell him though it's obvious that Harper stares at her ass while she walks away Ashley some how thinks he doesn't like her, they do anything couples do. They've kissed, held hands, slept in the same bed, gotten each other stuff for valentines. Everyone thinks that they are together, most are surprised when they find out that Ashley isn't dating Harper or that Harper hasn't asked out Ashley yet since the whole school knows that he likes her.

Ashley looked up at Harper and giggled making Harper blush and turn around, Ashley held his hand and when they got to class Ashley saw Yahaira. Ashley was furious because Yahaira was getting in the way of Harper and her. Ashley pulled him out of the class and decided to skip class with him.

A - "come on let's skip" Ashley whispered

H - "how are we gonna skip? We are boy and girl, we can't go to the same bathroom"

A - "I mean.. we can I can just sit on your lap.." Ashley mumbled

H - "huh?"

A - "nothing! I know an empty class lets go over there!"

Harper and Ashley ran towards the class and when they got there they knocked to make sure their was no one in there. They walked in and locked the door, the bell rung and they got settled, but what they didn't realize was the class was gonna be used right after this period. So, when the bell rings they have to sprint out.

About 30 minutes later, they heard the door handle, they quickly went under the table not realizing the position they are in. Ashley sat on Harper's lap while Harper covered her mouth. Ashley blushed and breathed heavily not knowing what to do. They heard a teacher walk in and sit down and start typing, Ashley rolled her eyes knowing the teacher would be here a while meaning they wouldn't be able to get out. They couldn't see who the teacher was since the table had a cover Ive it not letting them see outside.

Harper started breathing against Ashley's neck making Ashley blush even more, Ashley backed up more trying to get comfortable since they would be a while. Ashley pulled out her phone and decided it would be funny to take a picture since Harper had to bend down because he was too tall to be under the table and giggled quietly. Ashley looked at Harper and saw him with a serious face, she tried not to laugh when she saw his face. She heard another teacher come in which was worse, they would take even longer. Ashley decided to try to fall asleep on Harper's lap since she knew they would take forever.

____________________________________

I like how it's turning out :33 I hope no one from my school find this.