Chapter 1: The Change.

After finally beating the riddler and handing him to the police station, Batman heads back to the bat-cave to get some rest.

He stumbles as he makes it through the entrance gate, drained, he huffs as he makes his way down to his bedroom and collapsing on the bed, falling asleep in his bat suit.

He suddenly wakes up to a loud explosion outside, fuming as he walks over to the window, he grits his teeth as he finds him in the middle of all the huge explosions, The Joker.

Joker's POV:
I grin as I watch the all destruction I've caused "What a beauty." I utter as I look around hoping to find more fun to add. I look up and chuckle as I find the Batman looking down at me from a building. "Batsy! Are you missing me a lot these days? You're always looking for me." I smirk at him but suddenly stop as I notice his dark expression, it wasn't like the usual justice of the dark, it was scary this time.

"Aww bats, someone get you angry? Or are you just mad you couldn't see me earli-" "Be quiet or I'll make you regret it." He interrupts as he leaps to the floor, I stare at him almost shocked.
What's up with him?
I pull out my pistol and point it at him " You're really eager today bats, I like that but you're brave for getting this close." I aim at him as he suddenly punches me and grabs the gun from my hand, turning it and aggressively shoving it in my mouth. "Augh-" "I told you to be quiet or I'd make you regret it, move an inch and you're dead." He says in a cold husky voice, he's real angry today, it's like something snapped...
I growl at him but screech as he suddenly stabs me with a needle filled with strange green liquid, he injects it in my arm as I bite and grit on the gun still in my mouth, unable to move.
I groan as my vision suddenly darkens and I slowly pass out. What is.. he doing...Plop