~+ I'm Sorry +~

OMG I'M SORRY FOR TRAUMATIZING U GUYS IN THE LAST CHAPTER 😭😭😭 idk Y but I was in the mood to write smut back then so I was like: ALR IT'S TIME TO WRITE SHAWTY 💀 anyways this is doors and this contains Angst abd Fluff 🧍(my blind eyes couldn't find the woman standing emoji-) ok byeeeeeeeeeeeee 💅😍🥰🎉 btw Eyes and Screech here are 12 hehe young love 😏😎

Screech's POV:
What the hell!? Everyone keeps annoying me, including Seek and Eyes. I love him, but I just need some time. I wish this hotel could be peaceful for once. I miss being human...

"Hey Screech are you okay?", asked Eyes. He looked worried for me like I was his boyfriend, even though he's just a friend. (ADRIAN STOP POSSESSING  👹) "No I'm not... Go away bitch", I said. He knew that I was in a bad mood so I decided to talk to him. "Is it because of me?!", asked Eyes. You dummy, you made me fall in love with you and we're just friends, how annoying. "It's one of the reasons".

He looked at me with a thoughtful, gloomy look. He looked sorry for me, like it was fully his fault like he murdered me by accident. He started to go near me; I felt nervous, my heart was beating faster than usual, and I'm sweating hard right now.

"Tell the truth Screech. Who made you like this?", asked Eyes. I felt a teardrop from my face. I suddenly told him everything that made me this sad. He suddenly hugged me, he really is a good friend. Eyes was about to beat up Timothy for joking about it, but I stopped him; we decided to talk about some random stuff until he said something that made my heart flutter more than frantic bird wings.

"Screech", he leaned even more close. Our face was inches apart, making me even more red. "What is it?", I asked. Then... He did something unexpected.

L bozo just wait hahahaha 😏

He kissed me.

I honestly did not expect that. I loved the kiss. (Eyes doesn't have a mouth 💀) We started making out, and I pulled away from it. I smiled at him softly, and he smiled at me back.

"I love you Screech. You are my life. I was a shy boy back then, but then you came into my life. I really appreciate that for making me cheerful once again. So... Will you be my boyfriend?", he asked. "Of course I will you dummy!", I said. We kissed once again, until THE SNITCH IS HERE! (guys the snitch is Ambush XD) We tried to act like nothing happened, but he saw us.

"AYE CAUGHT ON 4K 😏, wait... Don't tell me you guys are trying to do 'it'", said Ambush. Me and Eyes looked at eachother, and then we both blushed and looked away. "It's not what it looks like...", said Eyes. We explained and fortunately, he believed us.

"Alright, I believe you guys. I won't tell Seek or anyone else that you guys were dating alright. Deal?", "Deal". It was finally peaceful and I guess this is the feeling of dating.

I'M SUPER SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT AGAIN 😭 I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME IN WATTPAD! I hope U understand and plus, I LOST MY ROMANCE SKILLS I NEED HELP TO HAVE IT BACK 💀💀💀💀 ok byeeeeeeeeeeeee 💅

- ~+ Human Timothy+~
Yashi_Yoshi2237