COMMITMENT: BWWM ✔️

Welcome! This will be the first book I write and as it being my first time I will politely ask you to cut a girl some slack. Some may not make any sense and that's okay, I will come back and re-edit once I am done writing the story and have gotten some feedback.

This is NOT a SlowBurn.

In some way... maybe.

But to me and how fast the story escalates, it is not.

So if this is not your cup of tea then it's okay, thank you for stopping at my book and choosing to read it. It caught your interest , that is enough for me.

This story is ONGOING ! And has not yet been EDITED so excuse me.

I REPEAT! IT HAS NOT BEEN EDITED SO IF YOU SEE ANY TYPOS THAT IS WHY. Don't be a D-bag, you're welcomed to correct me but you know what I am trying to say..
also, I've been juggling with finding the right names for both the main characters so if you see names you don't recognize I am truly sorry.

This story is written in two parts which means it will leave with a cliffhanger. The second book will finish their story.

[Warning]
• This story will include: strong language, mature themes/topics and if you're lucky, scenes of a sexual content.

•this is a DARK ROMANCE book so if this isn't your type of party you are welcome to leave. Hate on this story won't be tolerated from me. If you don't like it, vanish.

•This book uses a lot of different languages so bear with me. If the translations are wrong, blame google. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• This is a work of fiction. Any relation to person, living or dead, is a coincidence and I mean no harm. However, I will be using real places, brands, ect to add to the story and to make it more realistic.

• I present my characters as real people. They are dumb and they will fuck up and can be a little... confusing.

• This story is all over the place I do not have time to go through long details about things that doesn't matter to ME in the story I like to get straight to the point. When I read stories I always skip the boring parts and long conversations if I feel like they are unimportant to the story so I'll spare you with details.

• If you are one of those people who choose to ignore the tags and still act surprised at certain scenes then that is literally your fault. You've been warned, in more ways than one.

• Discrimination of any and all kinds is not acceptable, and will never be.
No form of it will be tolerated on this story or in the comments.

This is a safe space for all people so please be nice....

•Also, I would like to comment that I wrote this book for my own enjoyment. You know, if I get bored of reading books I could just come back and read my own? So I don't expect any votes or comments or anything like that I just want you to enjoy the book as I do for others. If you want to comment, be my guess I will join the conversation but you are not forced.

[COPYRIGHT]

All rights to this story are mine and are from MY imagination, don't be hater.