Being a Badass

Shay'lee Rodriguez is 17 years old born January 18 a mixed baby mexican and french she has a little sister name kayla and a little brother name kevin jr there four yes twins her dads name in Tiño (thino) she doesnt know her mother she ran away from then the day she was born just left gone never came back. Then twins mother(marina) hates her but the feeling is mutural. She is addicted to weed. her dad hate that the fact she smokes it but he can't and want do anything about it. Shay'lee has a Girly output but don't get anything twisted she will check you real quick. So you best choose your word wisely around Miss Shay'lee.

Jas'maree portilla is 17 years old born March 27 a mixed baby Colombian and puertorican that lives in Compton,California born and raise by these street shit she runs these streets she has a little brother (Romero) that the only thing that keep her going on she take care of him she make sure he got all he needs from the little hustle she got she treat him like her own kid but that's because their mom is always shooting something up her arm and passed out on the couch with some random nigga shit she didn't even notice that her kids don't live with her. weed is the only thing that keep miss. Jas'maree calm. Jas'maree isn't that one to let people into her feelings. She will not let you talk to her like you done lose you damn cause you will get shut DOWN.

Justice lee is 17 to born on the 10th of July Brazilian and jamacian and she's a mom of her lil sister jasmine she adopted her with the her aunt Lauren jasmine is 5 she adopted her last year because he mother stated becoming a addict to heroine and cocaine and began to abused he kids so she got a little house for them with the money she works for she a waitress at apple bees and red robin and alittle hussle on the side. out of all four of the girls she is the Girly one but still smokes with the girls but she loves romance and people.but still hold her own.

Morgan davis 17 year old born June 23 black and white she has a family that loves her but she hate them she lets them that to she know what her dad hates so she make she does just to make him mad her step mom(jane) is alway sorry as she should be and Morgan really let her know that she hates her for all that he she has done to poor little Morgan's life. just like her friend she loves weed. a lot has happen to this poor little girl.

Chresanto August 17 years old born july 23 black balisan and Indian love foot ball, parting, and smoking weed has three bestfriends Jacob,Craig, rayan

Jacob Perez 17 born on the 21st of april black and Mexican love to dance on the low low but women weed and parting with his homies Chresanto, Rayan, and Craig

Rayan Lopez 17 born January 6 black Indian creole and balisan he dances and taps on the low low but shhhh that his secret weed is his specialty with the homies Chresanto, Jacob and Craig

Craig Crippen 17 December 26 is the birthday don't forget that he's black and proud sings on the low low and weed comes natural to him with them homies Jacob,Chresanto,and Rayan