Chapter 1

August 2022 -
It's 8 am and everyone is now waking up I've been up since 6 not being able to sleep. Today me and Stetson finally hit the road for PRCA after having a few months off. I've never been so excited I decide at 630 that I was gonna get up and get everything ready. Me and Stetson are very close he's the one person I can go to if I need anything and I love our bond yes he's my older brother so he tends to get on my nerves but that's what brothers do. Me and Stetson took a few months off due to our dad needing some help at home and not many PRCA rodeos were taking place. Stetson told me that another fellow bull rider was going to be traveling with us his name was Ky Hamilton. I am a barrel racer and am trying to get qualified for the NFR for this year. It's one my biggest goals. Anyways back to now. I am up and packing my clothes that I'll need and decide to shower. I get out of the shower at 7 and put on a pair of dark seven jeans a rodeo time hoodie and my hey dudes. I blow dry my hair and decide to straighten it. I have long black hair with blue eyes. I head out to the barn.
Statler- hey sis you ready for today
Addison- yeah I'm nervous but overall ready to hit the road again
Statler-you'll do great I already fed your horses this morning
Addison- thank you stat I'm gonna miss you
Statler- your gonna literally see me Ryder and rusty at every rodeo
Addison- that's a good point "laughs"
I have a gorgeous blue roan 5 year old her name is disco. She's my main barrel horse I also have my 7 year old bay gelding named seven she I love to run and my backup if needed she's a palomino and goes by Arizona and she's 15. She's older but I know if I need a horse to rely on and for sure place me she's my go to. I have a 5 horse living quarter trailer that I take on the road and Stetson rides with me he does most of the hauling but we switch. Me and Stetson have hauled together since we started the PRCA rodeo road but now someone else is joining us so we will see. I don't have many female friends they are to much drama so pretty much have my brothers and focus on my horses and rodeo. My last boyfriend didn't like the fact I was chasing my dreams so I couldn't be with him. Stetson has told me that Ky is from Australia and he's super sweet and fun to be around. Today will be my first time meeting him.
8 am
Stetson-"walks out to the barn" is this trailer loaded or what
Addison-nice to see you up and no not yet have to throw hay bags in and my saddles but everything else is ready
Stetson- okay I'm gonna throw my gear in the living quarters
Addison-okay don't get it dirty
Stetson- dude it's a trailer it's gonna get dirty
Addison-flips him off"
Stetson- that's not very nice "laughs"
Addison- I'm gonna hook my dually up then put my saddles in "gets her her black ford dually and backs it up to the trailer"
Stetson-"hooking up the trailer as she sits in the truck and sees Ky pull in" hey there's my favorite Aussie
Ky-"gets out of his truck wearing cinch white labels and a rodeo time hoodie and baseball cap" what's up
Addison-"sees ky and can't stop looking at him" damn "hops out of the truck"
Stetson-took you long enough dweeb "hits y/n in her arm"
Addison- really "rolls her eyes"
Ky-"looking at Addison and can't help but check her out"
Stetson-ky this is my sister addison and this is our traveling buddy
Ky-"shakes her hand" nice to meet you
Addison-"shakes his hand" nice to meet you too
Stetson-okay everything loaded
Addison-yes Statler through the last stuff in and all that's left is my horses
Stetson-let's load up then
Addison-" grabs disco from statlers hands" thank you "loads her up in the first divider"
Ky- who's next I can help
Addison-"smiles" you can grab seven she loads up second because Arizona is an asshole
Ky-"laughs and gives her seven"
Addison-"finishes loading and locks the trailer up" okay let's roll I'll see you guys tomorrow "waves by to her mom and dad and her brothers and hops in the driver seat"
And away they go to Calgary Stampede Rodeo