banned...?

"Explain, but slower this time" Jake said, trying to get Neteyam to slow down. Neteyam explained what happened and how this isn't the first time to come, Jake stood up and turned to Ninet and Tsarem "Get your boy" He said, Tsarem, turned to ninet who went to get Mi'le "I deeply apologize.. i raised him better i swear" Tsarem said, attempting to defend his own honor, Jake scoffed, Toniwari patted Aonungs shoulders and praised him for being good defense and protecting Neteyam.

Ninet walked in with Mi'le who had his tail tucked between his legs his chest wrapped from the scars, "So you will punish my boy for somthing like this but you let him off with what? He marked up my sons chest!" ninet shouted as she showed Mi'les scars, Jake looked at Toniwari "Out of defense it is nothing, your son did this all in purpose" Toniwari said in defense, ronal hissed as Ninet tried to look like she was doing something for her son, but all she did was defend his stupid ideas.

"Mi'le.. you upset me, you bring such shame.. over what?' tsarem hissed out, Mi'le spoke up, "over love.. sir" he said, Tsarem scoffed and rolled his eyes "Your a disgrace" He said before landing his hand on Mi'les face, Mi'le hissed at the sudden contact, "Your banned from this place.." Tsarem said sternly "What!" Mi'le shouted, "You will never walk these ground Nor come near Neteyam and this young boy" Tsarem said, he snarled at ninet due to her misbehavior in front of the Oleyitikyan, she looked down and cried softly.

Mi'le was sent off and he was never to return..

When Toniwari and Jake both found out about the love between them, they were taken by surprise but they remained calm.. Ronal was proud of her son to step up in such way, Neytiri was proud of neteyam for coming forth to his father, finally..

Soon all the couples came to the light..

Life was good..

For them.