Extended Family

After dropping Irum and Zara at their places she went to her home. She was already dressed for the dinner party but since she dropped the juice and it had left a spot on her dupatta she had to wash it. She washed it and while ironing she suddenly remembered the enunch's face.  She felt weird.

After she got ready she opened the door in the lobby. Her feet touched something. It was a bouquet of white roses. She picked it up and along with it was an envelope on which was written Haya Sulaiman.

She opened the envelope and on it was written in Urdu

"I hope you will enjoy tonight's dinner."

There was nothing else written on it...only on the envelope mentioned was yesterday's date. She was confused and tried guessing who was sending her these roses and letters.

Taya Furqan was the most strict among the four brothers and a sister. And the strictness was related to covering the head and they were not allowed to talk to boys. Irum and rest of the cousins also never spoke to other boys. They were even studying in all women's college. Everyone knew that the other chacha and Sulaiman sahab would perform their kids marriage in a mixed gathering.

Their family wasn't that big. They were just 3 brothers and 1 sisters. Taya Furqan was the eldest. Dawar, Faruq and Irum were his kids.

Sulaiman sahab was after Taya Furqan. He had a son and a daughter, Rohail and Haya. Rohail had gone to America for his studies.

Zahed chacha was next. He had two twins, Mehvish and Sahrish and a son Raza..who was an engineer. And the youngest daughter Sana was doing her O levels.

All the cousins had gathered around and were enjoying themselves.

"Hello everyone."

Haya entered and everyone went inyo a trance after looking at her. She looked exceptionally beautiful.

" Haya, How are you?"

"C'mon, let's defeat the boys."

"Come sit"

Everyone welcomed her.
"First let me go and help Saima tai in the kitchen"

she declined their invitation as she had seen Saima tai entering the kitchen the moment she entered.

According to her tai Haya was more understanding than her daughter Irum. She did not see Haya or else she would have called her immediately. Abida chachi, Zahed chacha's wife followed tai into the kitchen as well.