part 1

The Rajput family

Early morning in rajput mansion every one was getting ready for the day like always ladies of the house are in kitchen checking the preparation of breakfast soon everyone gather in the dining area for breakfast everyone sit on their respective seats.

Hardik rajput - I and Suman want to have a discussion about Abhinav and Rajeev marriage .

Everyone got shocked after hearing a sudden announcement especially Kamal , Abhinav and Rajeev. urmila know about it once Suman talk about it with her but she didn't know she will announce this this soon .

Suman - first you both tell me do you have someone you like.
Hardik noded looking at his grandsons for their answers

Abhinav - No I don't like someone but why so suddenly you want us to get married I don't want to get married to someone (said little frustratedly).

Rajeev - I don't like someone also and same like bhai I don't want to get married.(said getting Little irritated).

Suman - so when you wanna get married when we die and you turned old huh (said getting angry on her grandsons ).
Hardik put his hand on his wife's sholder for her to calm down and said
Hardik - so as you don't like someone so your dadi will find someone for you both and it's good for both to get married now and start your married life .
Everyone nod but
Rajeev - If you want us get married then first get bhai married because he is elder than me after that I will thik of getting married If his married life get good ( said getting Little angry)
Abhinav look at his brother who betrayed him just now by throwing him in the marriage discussion just because he is little elder then him . Rajeev feels his brother stares so he look in front ignoring knowing what he did just now.

Abhinav -we are not ready to get married we don't want to have a wife or a family now we are happy alone we don't think we will be able to love them and make them happy give them right of a wife .(said getting angry).

Rajeev -yes Bhai is right and what if they are gold digger or something I don't think there are someone who will be able to live with us and are good everyone in this world are bad and have double faces and we don't want to have a wife we have work rather than getting married.

Hardik look at his grandsons and listening their stupid talk he raised his voice a Little and said
Hardik -you both will get married and your both are enough old to get married your dadi will find someone for both of you and you both will get married with them we also do work but we also get married and have family.

Suman -and don't worry I will find someone good for are family like your mom and Chachi.

Kamal- yes we also do work but we have family family is equally important as work you both need someone for yourself.

Urmila -I and mom both will find good daughter in law for are family and specially for you both who can handle you both .( Said smiling)

Abhinav -fine I will get married if guys want me to and fine if you wanna destroy someone life by getting them married to us then do it . ( Said coldly)

Rajeev - yes I will also get married if you want and I don't think someone can handle us they will themselves leave us after sometime after not getting anything from us (said little frustratedly).
Abhinav noded at his brothers word .
Hardik -So end of discussion you both will get married to the one your dadi and maa choose.
Everyone nod
Shivam and Vani look at their brothers smiling mischievously both brothers gave them sarcastic smile.

Everyone left for their respective works after giving side hug to their mom's and dadi and bye to their father's and dadu .

Ladies went to find daughter in laws for urmila

The Rawat family

Everyone got ready for the day and are having breakfast they are having a normal talk
Randhir rawat - so I and your mummy was thinking of finding a boy for kirti to get married. If you like someone then tell us(Said calmly)
Everyone got shocked leaving Usha

Kirti -why suddenly and I don't want to get married now and I don't like someone .(said normally)
Shivali and Nishu look at her teasingly

Usha - beta ur are enough old to get married now and I think good time to have someone in your life and have family and after you shivali also have to get married we also have to find someone for her (said sweetly).

Shivali got little shock after listening about her name

Nishu -yes I also got married in your age

Sameer - I think mom and dad are saying right we will find someone good for you sis
Kirti -ok I just never thought about these things so that's why I said If you guys think then I will get married ( said with little smile)
Shivali look at her sister teasingly
Shivali - so I am gonna have a jiju soon I am gonna wear different types of dress and eat different types of food at your wedding di yes
Kirti - don't be happy to much after me your gonna get married then I am gonna do all of that (said giving same teasingly smile)
Shivali - No I don't want to get married I will live single and don't want to leave my house just you are gonna leave this house hmm
Kirti - let's see
Randhir -stop now you both beta and we will find someone for you and then for you shivali beta ok

Usha - now have breakfast everyone.
Nishu gave teasingly smile to her both sister in laws and Sameer smile looking at his wife and then saw his little sister giving cute glares to her big sister for also adding her name for marriage he gave them sweet smile and told the
Sameer - now stop it and eat food you both ok.

Rajput family was properly finding someone and rawat family was normal but have told their relatives for finding a boy and see some family for their daughter.

I hope you all like this part