Chapter 46

Finding Thor in the gardens with his friends, Loki walked towards them, however he didn't expect to see you there, asleep, your head in Fandral's lap. Jealousy like he had never felt before coursed through his veins at the sight. Stopping at the edge of the blanket his mood became even darker, your dress had fallen around your stomach, making the fact you were pregnant very obvious to everyone. After the disaster of this morning this would not go in his favour.

"Congratulations!" Volstagg cheered at him.

"Why didn't you tell us!" Hogun said.

"At least this explains her moods," Fandral laughed out. "But I said fuck her not knock her up."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Loki mumbled angrily, pinching the bridge of his nose. Walking towards where you were before standing over you, careful not to hurt the baby he nudged you with his foot to wake you. "Idiot girl," he growled out.

- - - -

The voices around you broke through as you slowly woke up.

Idiot girl

Opening your eyes you looked up into the thunderous face of Loki staring down at you, arms crossed over his chest.

"You really are stupid aren't you?" Loki said in a tone that said he was beyond anger.

"No I'm not!" you said trying to sit up.

"Considering you just gave away your secret!"

Looking down you realised your dress had fallen around your bump while you were sleeping making it very obvious to anyone in the gardens that you were pregnant. You sighed in annoyance.

"You mean our secret," you spat back, raising an eyebrow.

"Who said it's mine? I've never claimed it publicly." Loki sneered, eyes glancing towards Fandral while you shot him a glare.

"How will that work anyway? A baby suddenly turning up is going to cause questions and it's not like I'm getting any smaller," you replied. Loki wanted to play that game. Fine.

"Who says the baby is staying here?"

"What do you mean?" you questioned attempting to stand up face him.

How do you know I haven't organised for it to be sent away," Loki said, narrowing his eyes.

"You wouldn't dare!" Your eyes widened at his words.

"Why not? It's my child, I can do what I want," Loki told you, stepping closer to you, gritting his teeth and getting in your face.

"Oh so now it's yours!" You stabbed your finger at his chest.

"When it comes to that child's fate, then yes it's mine," Loki answered, batting away your hand.

"So I, as their mother, don't get a say? Typical of this backwards place!" Throwing your hands up in frustration.

"If you don't like it here, leave!" Loki shouted at you.

"I'm fucking trying! If you haven't noticed, I'm stuck here!" you shouted back.

"Well maybe if you hadn't been so stu-" Loki grabbed your upper arm.

"-Don't blame me for putting you in this position. You're also at fault!" Pulling your arm away.

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time!"

Your mouth dropped open in shock. "So that's your M.O.? Sweet lies to lure unsuspecting maidans to your bed? So you can just fuck them before discarding them like trash!"