Brother's interruption

Jeff was focused on one of the X-Hunter's cars. So it wasn't a surprise he jumped when he saw Alan suddenly appearing on his side.

" Phi, you startled me." Jeff complains, frowned at Alan when he looks up at him.

" I didn't mean it. Sorry. Ai'Noo." He said, stroking Jeff's head. Jeff didn't shake Alan's hand from his hair. He would do it if there were other people in the garage. But there were just the two of them. Some mechanics were sick. North and Sonic were probably mischievous somewhere, causing chaos. He didn't want to think about it. It wasn't worth the headache he would get. P'Way was with Pete on a date. Charlie and P'Babe were stuck on the track training. He didn't want to think about what things they were training. Jeff is traumatized enough seeing his brother naked doing things with Babe.

" Phi, do you have something you want from me?" He asked with curiosity. Alan just took his hand and pulled him to his office. They went inside the room. Alan pressed him against the wall, putting his nose at his neck. He inhaled Jeff's sweet scent. " Is everything alright, P'Alan?" Jeff was worried about the suddenly quiet person.

" It's nothing. I just needed you in my arms. I missed you." Alan kissed Jeff's neck, not moving his head from its spot.

Jeff sighted at Alan, lifting his head and looking into Alan's eyes with fondness. " Lhung, let's sit on the couch." He led his boyfriend to the couch and pushed him to sit. He sat on other's laps, wrapping his arms around Alan's neck, almost laying on him. Jeff kisses Alan. The other's hands go instinctively to his hips as Alan kisses him back.

They were making out for a good few minutes. Their lips were swollen. They were panting heavily. But it didn't stop them. Their pheromones were driving Jeff crazy, making him crave more. He started to pull Alan's shirt up. Breaking from the kiss, he managed to pull off the shirt. He started licking and biting all over the other's neck. Making hickeys.

Alan gasped at the feeling. His hands slipped under Jeff's t-shirt, grabbing his bare skin. Alan started lifting Jeff's shirt, but they were interrupted by the opening door.

" Jeff! I need you to look at something for me." Charlie burged inside the office, grabbing Jeff's hand and dragging him with him, not caring what they were doing at the moment.

Jeff, still being shocked, did nothing to stop Charlie from dragging him away. He made eye contact with Alan and exchanged hopeless expressions before leaving the office.

Alan sighed heavily, watching Jeff getting dragged away. He leans his head backwards. It turns out he won't get anything here. It's rare for them to start anything in the garage, knowing everyone could cockblock them. It's even rarer for Jeff to start anything.

Alan sighs again before standing and sitting behind the desk to start working on paperwork. He would have to wait for the afternoon to have Jeff again in his arms. There's no point in starting anything now when the mood is broken.