Chapter 4

At night,

Armaan walked into the dimly lit room and immediately saw Abhira sitting on the bed, tears streaming down her face.... She was clutching a letter in her hand... and as he approached...he could see that it was written in what appeared to be blood.... His heart sank at the sight...wondering who could have possibly done such a thing to her....

He went to her and sat beside her...

Armaan - abhira kya soch rahi ho..??

he asked gently, reaching out a hand to touch her shoulder. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with fear and sadness.

Abhira - ye..yeh..us...usne bhej..bheja hai...

She whispered, her voice was trembling....

Abhira - usne mujhe dhund liya...woh aayega yaha...

Armaan's blood ran cold as he realized who she was talking about... none other than the murderer of her mom yuvraj....who had been abusive and dangerous.... He felt a surge of anger towards the man who could make Abhira so scared and upset....

Armaan - Abhira, listen to me

he said firmly, kneeling in front of her.

Armaan - tum mere sath ho abhira...I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. No one can touch you as long as I'm with you...

Abhira looked into his eyes, searching for reassurance. She saw the determination and protectiveness in his gaze, and felt a sense of relief wash over her. She knew that Armaan would do everything in his power to keep her safe.

He took her hands in his and stood her up, embracing her in a tight hug. Abhira buried her face in his chest, feeling the warmth and security of his presence. She could feel his heart beating steadily against her cheek, and it calmed her racing mind.

Abhira - Thank you, Armaan, pata nahi tumhare saath ke bina main kya karti...

she murmured, her voice muffled by his shirt.

Armaan held her close, running a hand through her hair soothingly.

Armaan - tumhe kuch bhi akele karne ki zarurat nahi padegi...main humesha tumhare sath hu...

They stood in silence for a few moments, drawing strength from each other's presence. Abhira finally let out a shaky breath and broke away from the hug, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Abhira - mujhe neend aa rahi hai....

she said weakly, her eyes still filled with sorrow. Armaan nodded in understanding and led her to the bed, tucking her in gently.

He was about to get up but she held his hand...

Armaan - main yehi hu abhira kahi nahi jaa raha hu...

Abhira - promise...

Armaan - promise baby...

he said softly, sitting down beside her. She closed her eyes and nodded, curling up on her side.

As she drifted off to sleep, Armaan watched over her protectively. He couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had settled in his chest, knowing that Abhira was in danger. But he vowed to himself that he would do everything in his power to keep her safe, no matter what it took.

Hours passed, and Abhira slept soundly in Armaan's arms. He stayed awake, keeping a watchful eye on her as she rested. The room was quiet, with only the soft sound of her breathing filling the space.

****************************

In morning,

As the first light of dawn crept through the window, Abhira stirred awake. She blinked her eyes open and saw Armaan sitting beside her, a small smile playing on his lips.

Armaan - Good morning, beautiful...

he greeted her gently....Abhira sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes....

Abhira - good morning....maine ek ajeeb sapna dekha....

Armaan - kaisa sapna...??

Abhira - woh yuv.. yuvraj ne mujhe....

Armaan's expression softened, understanding dawning in his eyes...

Armaan - I promise you, Abhira. Main humesha tumhare saath hu isme tum akeli nahi ho....bhala koi apne dil ho kuch hone de sakta hau kya...tum meri dil ki dhadkan nahi pura ka pura dil ho....I love you...!!!

Abhira looked at him, her heart swelling with gratitude and love. She knew that with Armaan by her side, she could face any challenge that came her way....

She hugged him tightly...

Abhira - I love you too...

Armaan - chaliye madam bed se uthne ka time ho gaya hai naashte ke liye sab wait kar rahe honge...

She nodded and went inside the bathroom....

He sighed and went down....

*********************************

Armaan made his way down the hall...

Armaan - good morning...

Dadi sa - ab abhira kaisi hai..??

Armaan - thik toh nahi hai dadi sa...letter wale incident se abhi bhi bohot dari hui hai....raat ko thik se soyi bhi nahi...baar baar uth rahi thi bure sapne dekhte hue...abhi bohot mushkil se usse neeche aane ke liye manaya hai....aap sab se ek request hai please kal ki koi baat usse yaad mat dilana uske saamne normal rehna sab jaise roz rehte ho.... letter ka toh naam bhi mat lena....

Charu - don't worry bhaiya hum bhabhi ko kuch nahi hone denge....unhe khush karne ki puri koshish karenge....

Vidya - haa beta hum hai na sab thik ho jayega...

He nodded...!!!!