Prolouge

Valentina was always a kind, loving girl but behind it all it wasn't like that at all

She never met her mother, her father had told her that she had died when she was born. Her father 'Emiliano' was sad for sometime, he drank all the time but was never abusive at all or did anything stupid.

Valentina's dad moved on fast, he fell for his bestfriend, who was a police officer. It was hard for valentina to adjust to having a new member of the family, but she got used to it in no time.

Valentina had a bestfriend, 'Ryan Gray' he was always there for her when she had her ups and downs, at some point she had a crush on him but it ended up fading away in no time.

Valentina always had dreams about symbols and when she would go touch them they would fade away and she'll wake up.

Valentina wasn't doing so well in highschool, she had gotten into fights but not serious ones, they would be stupid ones.

Which got her expelled, her dad didn't want to in role her into a new school so she just stayed home and helped her dad with the restaurant they owned.

Everything was going well for her, except for the dreams she still kept on having, she never realized that one night would change her life forever.

Valentina had asked her father if she could go to the karaoke bar to see people sing, but she wouldn't be going alone she would have her bestfriend ryan with her but that wasn't the case, they weren't going to a club they were going somewhere else instead.

Her father had said yes, as valentina left the house with her bestfriend excited as they got a taxi and drove to the place they were headed to.

The Club.

Even though valentina was only seventeen, she wanted to have fun even if it meant breaking the rules sometimes or pretty much all the time.

As valentina drew the symbols with a spray paint can that she dreamed of, she put the can down as she finished and walked towards her water bottle.

Until someone bumped into her, valentina was confused and mad at the same time as the person walked away just like that until she screamed at the firebrand red haired girl and the girl stopped at her tracks as she turned around in confusion.

Valentina argued with the girl as the girl grabbed her and pushed her to the side as the girl stabbed the person behind valentina, she screamed in fright not knowing what in the world was going on or  if she was losing her mind.

A blonde haired guy ran next to the firebrand red haired girl and stabbed the other person running towards him.

Valentina stepped back as she looked she saw another person coming towards her but it wasn't a human, it didn't even look human it looked like a vampire.

Valentina just thought maybe she was losing her mind and ran to catch a taxi as her bestfriend ran towards her and got in the taxi with her.

Without valentina knowing that night would change her life forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: MATURE, VIOLENCE, SAD, GORE SCENES, YOU'LL SEE ALONG THE WAY

SHADOWHUNTERS CHARACTERS BELONG TO CASSANDRA CLARE!

VALENTINA FELL AND RYAN GRAY, EMILIANO FELL IS MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS, PLEASE DON'T COPY OR COPYRIGHT MY CHARACTERS AND MY WORK!